Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mayan calendar

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rjustice View Post
    I completely agree. Once i put my machine back together from being a guinea pig, i definitely want to carve this one. I have a close friend that has his entire house decorated in pre-combian art... some real, some fakes but all beautiful works of art. I think he might appreciate this one if finished just right!

I look forward to the next outstanding piece!

Thanks again Pratyeka!

Ron
    Gosh! You're all welcome! I'm working on a base for that calendar, so that it will be free-standing... Will look nice in the office.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails maya_cartoon.JPG  
    Last edited by Pratyeka; 07-10-2009 at 08:59 PM.
    May you be well, may you find happiness! : - )
    "Exaggerated self-importance is deemed an individual fault, but a racial virtue." From Kelly Millar

2. Default For those of you not using v1.15

I have uploaded the .png of the Aztec calendar pattern on rapidshare, so anyone willing to download it (it's over 7MB) can import it in their pattern editor, whatever the version.
    Aztec calendar.png
    Update on my carving on mdf, I'm spray painting it with Krylon metallic gold
    Have Fun!
    "Exaggerated self-importance is deemed an individual fault, but a racial virtue." From Kelly Millar

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pratyeka View Post
    .....uploaded the .png of the Aztec calendar pattern on rapidshare, so anyone willing to download it ....
    Have Fun!
    Thanks for sharing. I appreciate it!! Good choice of color!! I have a commerative coin from the world games tryouts in mexico city when my dad and I were there. This was back in the late 60's. I have always wanted a larger version of this. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pratyeka View Post
    I have uploaded the .png of the Aztec calendar pattern on rapidshare, so anyone willing to download it (it's over 7MB) can import it in their pattern editor, whatever the version.
    Aztec calendar.png
    Have Fun!
    It doesn't download right. It only shows you a picture of it, no download.
    Steven Alford
    Colorado Springs, CO
    V1.152

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Alford View Post
    It doesn't download right. It only shows you a picture of it, no download.
    Right click with your mouse and choose "Save As". Just remember where you save it on your hard drive.

6. Default

The pattern seems to be popular! the .ptn has been downloaded 59 times, and since last night the .png has been downloaded 14 times.
    I do take donations in case you feel inclined to do so

Thumbs up Aztec Calendar

I have to say the really good patterns are always popular,
    and your Calendar is a great example!

And Thanks again
    for Sharing your Work
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

Quote Originally Posted by William Blankenship View Post
    Right click with your mouse and choose "Save As". Just remember where you save it on your hard drive.
    I did that, but if you look at the file after you download it, it is only 11.2 KB instead of 7 MB. Can't do much with a file that small.
    Steven Alford
    Colorado Springs, CO
    V1.152

Cool large files

Instead of "Save As" -- for large file or file I want to save as png files,
    I use "Save" then open one of my graphic programs and paste in it editor,
    and save the photo or what-ever as a png file that I can open in designer. --- works nearly every time
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aztec- Mayan Calendar.jpg   Aztec-Mayan Calendar 1a.jpg  
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

I am confused Ken, what does that have to do with downloading the file Pratyeka put on rapidshare??

When I go to download it, it comes up as a picture, not a file. If you right click on it and save it, it saves as a small file (11.2 KB) not the original large file (7 MB).
    Steven Alford
    Colorado Springs, CO
    V1.152

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast