Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is it all worth it?

I had to send him a PM and ask about the Glow in the Dark Printer as I do printing and it caught my attention.... Turns out it was just a little fun with words.... as in Radioactive Ink from Japan.... I didn't get it until he explained it in the PM.... Call me a little slow.... LOL....

Hope he gets a machine soon....

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Hi Connie,

By any chance do you know if my machine shipped yet? I got a receipt that the unit was done.

Quote Originally Posted by liquidguitars View Post
    Hi Connie,

By any chance do you know if my machine shipped yet? I got a receipt that the unit was done.
    Hey Brandon,

I'm at lunch but will check with John when I get back.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

This is just gettin' downright spooky now.

I had a bunch of questions that I was too impatient to post, so I called Texas and was hooked up with Lynn. She's readin' my posts as we speak and all of the sudden says "are you Rearden?"
    But that ain't the spooky part.

After she answers all of my questions and asks when I'm gonna order, I explain that I'm just waitin' on a check from an amnesiac (I am when it's all said and done - but a vessel through which money flows).

It seems that the poor unfortunate developed the ailment sometime between me installing his new bar and him buyin' a fancy new German car.

I can certainly understand though, he probably just got confused is all. You know,...car...bar...what with him just bein' a po' little ol' tort lawyer and me bein' the independently wealthy financier and international master of arbitrage - that's building glorified boxes out of a big shed in his back yard. Perfectly understandable.

So I hang up with Lynn and not ten minutes later my phone rings. Wouldn't ya know it's my new BFF, the amnesiac. Seems he's been vacationing in some third world paradise and was just now gettin' caught up with the daily death threats that I've been leavin' with his secretary. He was a little upset about some mention I may have made about eating his still beating heart in front of him and his children, but he assured me that everything would be made right as rain, and pronto.

How's that for serendipity? So now all's right with my world, and he assured me..."the check's in the mail!"

Of course he is still a lawyer...

You don't think...?

Quote Originally Posted by Rearden View Post
    This is just gettin' downright spooky now.

I had a bunch of questions that I was too impatient to post, so I called Texas and was hooked up with Lynn. She's readin' my posts as we speak and all of the sudden says "are you Rearden?"
    But that ain't the spooky part.

After she answers all of my questions and asks when I'm gonna order, I explain that I'm just waitin' on a check from an amnesiac (I am when it's all said and done - but a vessel through which money flows).

It seems that the poor unfortunate developed the ailment sometime between me installing his new bar and him buyin' a fancy new German car.

I can certainly understand though, he probably just got confused is all. You know,...car...bar...what with him just bein' a po' little ol' tort lawyer and me bein' the independently wealthy financier and international master of arbitrage - that's building glorified boxes out of a big shed in his back yard. Perfectly understandable.

So I hang up with Lynn and not ten minutes later my phone rings. Wouldn't ya know it's my new BFF, the amnesiac. Seems he's been vacationing in some third world paradise and was just now gettin' caught up with the daily death threats that I've been leavin' with his secretary. He was a little upset about some mention I may have made about eating his still beating heart in front of him and his children, but he assured me that everything would be made right as rain, and pronto.

How's that for serendipity? So now all's right with my world, and he assured me..."the check's in the mail!"

Of course he is still a lawyer...

You don't think...?
    LMAO... good one!!!!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Hey Brandon:

I talked to John and he thinks it went out on Tuesday, but he will get the tracking number and email it to you.

Hey Rearden:

I'll be talking to you next week, pardner!! (I guess you really were an "Urban Cowboy" to all those feisty Texas gals! If only I had been a few years older, I'd have been boot scootin' there myself!)

Lynn
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

They were a mighty hospitable bunch.

Ahhh, to be young and single...seems that it'was but a dream.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234