Thread: Center line/upload error

Default Center line/upload error

I have a project with just one centerline carving of a dingbat but when I try to upload the project to the card I get the following error, "It has been determined that the project being uploaded does no carving. Cannot continue, sorry."

There is definitely something there to be carved (see pic). I know the font, or at least part of it, works cause I can do the same thing with another letter. This is a capital A and the capital B glyph works fine if I substitute it into the same project.

Any ideas why this glyph would show properly in the designer but then not be seen when the project is uploading?

Edit: ok, just found something else: the design is set to 8.5 inches, I accidentally resized it down and it would upload. I checked a bunch of different sizes and it will only carve at 4in or smaller. Anything over that and i get the error. But I need it at 8.5in
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Error.jpg  
    Last edited by AngusB; 07-03-2009 at 04:01 PM.

That is good to know and a pretty cool idea...

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Ok, this is really frustrating.

I have tried recreating the font from scratch, and I get the same results. The B glyph I mentioned (another knot) works fine, and can be blown up big (its a rectangle and I've got it to work at up to about 11 x 30in).

I've even tried swapping the glyphs in their font spaces, but same thing, I can only get the glyph in the image to carve if its 4in or smaller. Larger than that and despite showing up in designer properly I get that error.

If I import the bmp of the knot that I made the font out of, it will carve it raster style at 8+ in no problem. But I want to do it vector/centerline style.

Its driving me nuts.