Thread: wood workers shows

Default wood workers shows

Last December I was asked by LHR to build a guitar for the LHR's trade shows. I would like to here from you and get your impressions of the guitar and how it was used in the show.

thanks,

LG
    Last edited by liquidguitars; 05-23-2009 at 01:01 PM.

I was recently at LHR making my first CW purchase. While I was there I asked if any of the staff had met you and was told that they actually had one of your guitars in the office...."would you like to see it?" they asked....Well~~~DUH~~~....It was the prettiest thing I'd ever seen. Very light..The neck was solid like a muscle!!! BEAUTIFUL,BEAUTIFUL,BEAUTIFUL....I wanted to tune it to an open G and do my Keith Richards impersonation..but I didn't even strum it once....I just held it and tried to control my breathing..I really liked the small cap in the center on the backside................. Its hard to believe that you actually make them with the CW..You're a true craftsman and your guitars (and violins) are AMAZING.......Besides my new machine...seeing that guitar of your's was the highlight of the month!!!!!....

Thanks so much for the encouragement!

Looks like my walnut Telecaster guitar made Carvewright's magazines cover for May!

" I think"

Default Wow

Can't speak for anyone else but your work takes on a new level of excellence. Everything from the layout to the finish is exquisite. I can't play a lick but wouldn't mind having one hanging on the wall.
    Fantastic work, thanks for sharing, now I've got to up my objectives.
    Rick H.

5. Default Hmmm....

That is actually an image that I edited and put the text on.... love that guitar.

Nice Job Jason,

the layout looks good can you make me up one that says
    Liquidguitars sometime?

LG

Great looking cover. Should be though, it looks like it had an excellent piece of work to feature. How does someone get a copy of this magazine? What am I missing?

Cool Talent...Artistry

I'm telling you folks what has been and is being designed and produced with the CarveWright system is absolutely amazing. Thank you - everybody - for sharing!!
    Jerry

Joanne and me enjoying a beautiful fall in Spearfish Canyon in the Black Hills.