Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3 part sign

Thumbs up

Ike,

That sign is PRO all the way. Great design and finish!
    Jerry

Joanne and me enjoying a beautiful fall in Spearfish Canyon in the Black Hills.

awesome sign ike, i have a job to do similar to that. what kind of wood do you use for your signs. my cousin had a sign shop and he did some good high end stuff, hand carved gold leafed. he used redwood a lot and was getting into foam a lil bit at the end. i hear cedar is a good choice.

-Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jab73180 View Post
    awesome sign ike, i have a job to do similar to that. what kind of wood do you use for your signs. my cousin had a sign shop and he did some good high end stuff, hand carved gold leafed. he used redwood a lot and was getting into foam a lil bit at the end. i hear cedar is a good choice.

-Jason
    Jason I always use heart redwood, never fence boards! As forth to the mpc the 3 part sign was easy. The top is 14" by 48" and bottom 11" by 48" and the middle was blank at 8" by 48" No real designing thinking!

But another 24" by 48" I made was 2 part and the flower lined up great! take a look and see what I did, if I can do it anyone can!

Ike
    Last edited by Ike; 05-08-2009 at 04:32 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123