Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Head Count, Eliminator Chuck - I'm IN List

Talking Head Count, Eliminator Chuck - I'm IN List

EDIT: This thread has been closed. Let's remember that this is CarveWright's forum, they pay the bills to keep it going. It is just downright rude for another company to use this space to do their marketing. (Product announcments are OK, but this has gone way beyond that.) If you have a CW related product to sell feel free to announce it here but do your own marketing, start your own website, etc. Don't use this forum to collect a customer list. - Jeff_Birt

This post is being started to do a Head Count of Members Interested in purchasing the Eliminator Chuck.

This Head Count post is for the Machined Version with Threads matching the LHR Z Truck. A Direct replacement for the current QC.

They don't exists as of today, but after a conversation with Joe, I believe that a show of hands would be a great motivator for Joe to invest the Money and Engineering into making the Exact Matching Chuck.

On another forum, Sawmill Creek, there was interest in a Flame Polisher that takes Water or H2O and breaks it down into H or Hydrogen. It makes a pure flame that is used to polish the edge of acrylic plastic after sanding. Any other torch will blacken and burn the edge easily.

A Show of hands was posted that lead to orders being taken and this week my Polisher Showed up.... A Joint Buy was made from a company in China, of a quality unit saving me HUNDREDS. I will use the CW to cut Acrylic name shapes and other shapes and flame polish and LED Edge Light the item.

Without the Head Count and Joint Buy, I would not have a Flame Polisher.

So this post is intended to post your interest in purchasing the Eliminator Chuck that will screw directly to the end of the Z Truck, and HOW MANY.

Interest posts only please. EDIT########This is not a thread to debate why we should not buy one.#########EDIT

EDIT: Discuss AWAY.... What better place....

This thread will benefit the whole CarveWright Community, so I believe it will be appropriate to be posted and should not be removed.

We, as users understand that removing the QC and installing the Eliminator Chuck will most likely void the warranty. Most of us here are YEARS out of warranty.

In the last 2 years I have invested $2500.00 in Repair Parts, Bits, Patterns, and Software for my 3 Machines. Having a stock of repair parts saved me when my Flex Shaft Core broke in the center the other day. Back up and finished the project.

It is my belief that the use of this Eliminator Chuck will be a very positive improvement to my 3 machines.

SO Put me in for 3 and possible 4 as I am still keeping an eye out for machine #4.

Thanks,

AL

With close to 3000 posts here, I believe this is in the best interest of the community.
    Last edited by Jeff_Birt; 05-07-2009 at 09:50 AM.
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

I have 1 machine but may be buying another one. Put me down for 3. I told PCW in another thread 2 but decided to up it to 3.

I will need something soon. I will be using LHR parts until out of warranty then will change out.

Steve
    Steve

Centerline
    Pattern Editor
    Conforming Vectors
    DXF Importer
    STL Importer
    2D Advanced Tools
    Designer 1.187, 2.007 and **NONE** on Mac OS 10.15.6 and Windows 10 via Parallels on Mac

Thumbs up

Al

I'm in for two.

Default rc chuck

Im new here and havent got my machine yet(in transit)but i would like to buy one as well.

Bonney Lake, Washington, United States, 113160055365328, Bonney Lake, Washington

Default I want one

Put me in for one, on my second QC in 4 months.
    Tom Watson
    Two CW's and D.C.-Top Mount Insert @ Ringneckblues.com Get the dust out!!
    50" X 48" PDJ Pilot Pro CNC http://www.pdjinc.com

Check out my Facebook page for current carvings at http://www.facebook.com/signsinwood

Watsons Wooden Words http://www.signsinwood.com & Messages in Wood http://www.messagesinwood.com/

Also put me down for one. I have not done that much carving yet, but I figure if I replace the QC now, the lack of vibration this early in the game will save a lot of wear and tear on my machine, thus requiring less repair overall.
    Steven Alford
    Colorado Springs, CO
    V1.152

Default Eliminator Chuck

I'm not able to use my machine right now,
    but hope to start again sometime this this summer.
    So please put me down for one also.
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

I'm in for 3

Hess

Put me in for 2 also!
    Lee
    Pop's Fix It Shop, We won't make it any worse.. Using "A" machines 1.187 1.188 ,2.007, 3.103
    2 Machines no waiting.

Thumbs up

I am in for 2
    The Toymaker

One can not move forward until they leave the past behind

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast