Thread: Taps

Default Taps

I know this is off topic "Taps" I know and it's not a Bugle but a Trumpet but it looks like a 10-12 year old Girl and it is just fantastic.

Just click on the word link
    Computers-Yuk....I should junk it...It never does what it should do...only what I tell it.

Pretty awesome rendition. I've always told my family that I want "echo" taps at my funeral. Hope there will be some around that can do it. Military is very short on buglers and have gone to a new device inserted in to the bell of the horn which plays taps therefore not needing a true musician to perform the ceremony. Hope I don't get that! ha ha I want the REAL DEAL !!
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

Well I know the Military is very short on buglers and we here in Wisconsin
    are fortunate to have two of them that are very good in fact the whole team is Excellent and they travel the State.

They are very much in demand so if you would like to here taps played the way taps are to be played
    send me a PM I do have a CD of the last funeral I attended so I can send it to you or
    if you would like there names and I will send you an email.
    Bill
    Last edited by Bill; 04-14-2009 at 11:24 AM.
    Computers-Yuk....I should junk it...It never does what it should do...only what I tell it.

between Taps and Amazing Grace with bag pipes, now that makes me tear up.
    Its knowing that when they play that, its a final tribute to those who would give or gave their all for someone else.

Thumbs up

Fantastic. Hard to type a reply with my eyes all teared up.

6. Default

Found this about the concert where this extract comes from.
    http://resica1.blogspot.com/
    May you be well, may you find happiness! : - )
    "Exaggerated self-importance is deemed an individual fault, but a racial virtue." From Kelly Millar

Default Pratyeka

THANK YOU for turning me on to the resica site

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dcalvin4 View Post
    THANK YOU for turning me on to the resica site
    Totally unintended, but you are welcome all the same. Google search sometime brings you results that are quite interesting.
    May you be well, may you find happiness! : - )
    "Exaggerated self-importance is deemed an individual fault, but a racial virtue." From Kelly Millar

Default Taps

I have never heard it played like that. She is a very talented young lady. As for the bagpipes that is what I told my wife I want done at my funeral, Amazing Grace on the bagpipes it is beautiful and haunting at the same time.

If you like bagpipes and celtic rock PM me and I will give you the names of some great bands.
    Firefighters trained to save your butt not kiss it!