Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help finding clip art

Default Need help finding clip art

I need some help finding a picture / clip art of cowboys around a campfire. I have been searching and found 1 and of course it is copyrighted! I need to a new cup design for my soda business. I made it into the Calif. State Fair, but one manager finds my current cups offensive!

I contacted my vendor and he told me if I wanted to I can design my own cup. So as I spent time searching for the right scene to no avail. I now ask for help from my fellow members!

So if you have a campfire scene or have an idea for my cups please share! Chuck Wagon soda is the name and a chuck wagon is needed to be on the cup. I was thinking of a western type scene of cowboys around the fire with a chuck wagon in the background. Also with some mountains etc.

Thank you in advance.

Ike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 019.JPG   020.JPG  
    Last edited by Ike; 04-04-2009 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    I made it into the Calif. State Fair, but one manager finds my current cups offensive!

Ike

Youve got to be kidding me!!! Specially in the State of California. He finds those images on the cups offensive???

I could only imagine the type of people showing up at a State Fair usually wear less then the one on the cup.
    I'm a professional toothpick maker.
    TK Designs

Default How about this one?

Ike,

See if this will do ya!

If you need a higher resolution let me know..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails campfire serenade re sized.jpg  
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Quote Originally Posted by fwharris View Post
    Ike,

See if this will do ya!

If you need a higher resolution let me know..
    That is nice, thank you! and badger because it is Calif. they are worried! The land of fruit and nuts!

Thank you again Mr. Harris! I must admit, I am not thrilled with the cups, so having a cup of my own with some class will work!

Ike

Default Design not appreciciated

Ike,
    I felt bad that something you had gotten used to was not accepted by a person in a position to have a say over your choice. Having been in that situation in the past I know it is instinctive to be defensive. However it is only one little thing. As a doer and a thinker you will have many more opportunities to offend people that don't do and don't think. Whatever you do,eventually you will come across someone who's only claim to authority is to have an opinion about the work of others. Pity the poor small minded people with nothing more important in their life. Save your battles for when it really matters.
    I expect that by the end of the season that will be one of the farthest things from your mind.
    You have a huge year ahead of you and I for one wish you the best of success.
    G.P.

Quote Originally Posted by GrammaPam View Post
    Ike,
    I felt bad that something you had gotten used to was not accepted by a person in a position to have a say over your choice. Having been in that situation in the past I know it is instinctive to be defensive. However it is only one little thing. As a doer and a thinker you will have many more opportunities to offend people that don't do and don't think. Whatever you do,eventually you will come across someone who's only claim to authority is to have an opinion about the work of others. Pity the poor small minded people with nothing more important in their life. Save your battles for when it really matters.
    I expect that by the end of the season that will be one of the farthest things from your mind.
    You have a huge year ahead of you and I for one wish you the best of success.
    G.P.
    Thank you Gramma Pam! I really see this as an opportunity! As I said, I am not thrilled with the cups and being able to design my own cups is great for me! I don't care for the current cups because it takes away from my idea of the soda business. I post a photo of the wagon and when I see a chuck wagon I see western / cowboy not a hilly billy with daisy duke!

So I am going to change that with a tasteful western theme! At this point getting into the State fair with 750,000 attendance changing the cup is ok with me!

Ike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5wagon copy.gif  

Cool

Just fooling around with ideas
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chuck Wagon cw3a.jpg  
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

Quote Originally Posted by Kenm810 View Post
    Just fooling around with ideas
    Ken, thank you that is cool! I did try googling for it and found jokes more then anything! This is what makes this forum so great, the community and the members.

Ike

I know one thing I still have a lot to learn about Core! Next I guess I will try a hand drawing!

Ike

Hang in there brother and you will have to let us see those new cups.

Ed
    Ed Smith
    A WoodSmith
    Lanoka Harbor, NJ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast