Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tea Box carved

Default Tea Box carved

Good Day
    Well sort of it snowed 1’ last night and still dumping, enough already.
    Michael, I want to thank you again for the outstanding projects you have created they are truly something to be admired, We/I feel that your creations has inspired and given the carving community a great expansion of ideas and professionalism.
    I carved the box twice and created a different box lid mostly in designer and added the oval in PS. I carved that lid twice with different patterns the pioneer box lid I had some problems with the QC my fault but it left fuzz's that I have not cleaned up completely yet.
    Chebytrk, if you remove the 01OvalBit 13 pattern there is an oval inverted dome area on the BoxLidRD pattern that you can play with using the info Michael put in your thread.

Have a Great Day and carve something and show it I enjoy them all.
    Ray ver.1.134
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TeaBox001.jpg   TBpioneer.jpg   TBfairy001.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thumbs up might I ask

Where did you get the fairy? Looks great and granddaughter would love it
    Still using 1.120 & 1.126

Ray,

Thank you for the kind words.

You're awfully hard to keep up with - all the wonderful projects you do!! What a fantastic job. I REALLY enjoy seeing the originality you put into your projects!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Michael, Thank You for all that you do, There are many in the community that share their inspiring ideas and techniques and often humbles me which makes me try even harder to come up to that level I guess that’s what it is all about and I sure do appreciate all of it and hope to give a small portion of that back. Cheers to all of you.
    Red Dragon, The Fairy and Frog are one of my newest patterns that I have been working on for awhile that I finally reached a point that I felt it was time to carve it I am glad you like it.
    Ray-

Have to agree the Fairy and Frog look great. Good work.
    John

If you don't like cussing you'll want to stay out of my shop!

looks good ray..bring it to the TEA PARTY...lol
    http://www.teapartypatriots.org/
    all tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.

How do you change the pattern to somthing other than the tea pot?
    I would like the change the tea pot to an eagle how is this done?

Quote Originally Posted by dvel56 View Post
    How do you change the pattern to somthing other than the tea pot?
    I would like the change the tea pot to an eagle how is this done?

unfortunately you can not. the tea pot box lid is a pattern in itself. You would have to make/design a new box lid.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Quote Originally Posted by RayTrek View Post
    Good Day
    Well sort of it snowed 1’ last night and still dumping, enough already.
    Michael, I want to thank you again for the outstanding projects you have created they are truly something to be admired, We/I feel that your creations has inspired and given the carving community a great expansion of ideas and professionalism.
    I carved the box twice and created a different box lid mostly in designer and added the oval in PS. I carved that lid twice with different patterns the pioneer box lid I had some problems with the QC my fault but it left fuzz's that I have not cleaned up completely yet.
    Chebytrk, if you remove the 01OvalBit 13 pattern there is an oval inverted dome area on the BoxLidRD pattern that you can play with using the info Michael put in your thread.

Have a Great Day and carve something and show it I enjoy them all.
    Ray ver.1.134

Ray, very nice work. These projects are amazing.

Question. How do you attach the lid to the box? Does it just sit in place or is the lid hinged?
    Placed 1st and 3rd in the 2011 Desert Woodcarvers Show

www.customwoodcarvingllc.com

Default Thank you

Azbear, They are hinged I pick up the piano hinges at Lowes drew lines in pencil on the fence of the router table for the length area - see pixs

Dvel56, I included my build box top mpc I took this build project and made a pattern of it and cleaned it up a bit in Photo Shop then imported the new png into the edit software

JOHNB, Tea party site did not know that even existed.

talk later and good day
    Ray
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Phingeroute.jpg   PhingeTB1.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by RayTrek; 03-31-2009 at 06:37 PM. Reason: The better mpc note corner arc radius are locked in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast