Thread: Electrical Wall Plates

Default Electrical Wall Plates

Does anyone have disigns for switch & recpt. plates? Touught I would ask before I start from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy View Post
    Does anyone have disigns for switch & recpt. plates? Touught I would ask before I start from scratch.
    Leroy, yes there has been post for switch plates. Use the search function, type " switch plate" or " cover plates"

Ike

Quote Originally Posted by leroy View Post
    Yes. There are quite a few users here who have used the machine to make switch and receptacle plates. I myself am thinking about doing it for my son's room. He is into skateboarding and pro wrestling, so I was thinking about making some plate covers in the shape of skate boards or something.

It has been done before. Just do a search and you'll find something.
    Sonuva Nutcracker!

Alex
    Carvewright

Default Switch Plate

Go to the CarveWright Icon, at the top of this page, and click. It will take you back to the General categories. Drop down the the Gallery section and click. Now, click on the paper clip on the "Pattern" thread the has over 1000 replies. You will find 2 files there that start with "Switch".
    AskBud
    Last edited by AskBud; 03-27-2009 at 02:10 PM.
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

Default Which Switch Cover

A few years ago I decorated the grandkids guest room with "adventure theme." Elephant carvings, zebra print rug and other things depicting exotic corners of the earth accent a large world map that doubles as the headboard. Around the light switch cover in a spiraling circular pattern I engraved with a cryptic letter: To find great treasure the start begins at (insert particular longitude and latitude for that location) The tools you will need are your head your heart and your feet. The journey will be the only prize you keep. Someday someone will interpret the message, then they will have to figure out the solution to the riddle of the numbers are on the map to their left and that living an adventurous life is the reward. That will be the one who gets the inheritance.

With this picture in mind perhaps you can imagine how appropriate the carving Ray Trek posted last fall "African Big Five Game Art" would be for carving a head board for this room. I vision carving large elephant tusks for the sides of it. I will need help with that when the time comes. (I will just raise the map a bit) What about it Ray, is that available for sale yet?

So how does this relate to the original post? I designed the whole room around the switch plate cover.

Thanks for any input or suggestions
    G.P.

Default switch cover

her are 2 you can use i may have got them from galleryswitch cover blank.zip

switch cover fancy1.zip
    jeff

DO NOT FEED ! THE DRAGON