Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Circular Pattern

Default Circle Pattern

FWHarris: Yes I have a scanning probe and I scanned an object onto my card, then uploaded it to my computer it was in design editor and now it is in my favorites, I am trying to merge two carvings into one circle a purchased and my scanned one!

After you down load your scan into pattern editor, take the majic wand tool and click on the background area. You should get some dotted lines around your image. Click on the big X and that will erase the background and should just leave the actual object that you scanned. Re save it as a different name and then take that into designer.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Default Circle Pattern

Mr. Harris Thank you for all your helpI have a splitting headache and I am going to call it a day again thank you for your patients and kindness I will be back at it on the morrow.

Michael,

No problem.

You go take care of yourself.

Hope I was not adding to much to any of your pain. I did see your comments to Ken about being a newbee with all of this new stuff and I know how I have felt after several hours of working with it
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Buy CarveWright

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Default Circle Pattern

FWHarris: Well after getting a good nights sleep and getting rid of that blasted headache I wrote down everything you said and went to work on it, and low and behold I did it! I didnt get both patterns but hey I am pleased as punch that I was able to do that much, and all thanks to you! You should be a Teacher, because if you can teach someone with my low computer skills, then you could teach anyone! WOW I am STOKED as my grandson would say! Thank you again F W HarrisI am going out to the shop to try and cut it out, I might be back in the doldrums again but gotta try!!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Anthony View Post
    FWHarris: Well after getting a good nights sleep and getting rid of that blasted headache I wrote down everything you said and went to work on it, and low and behold I did it! I didnt get both patterns but hey I am pleased as punch that I was able to do that much, and all thanks to you! You should be a Teacher, because if you can teach someone with my low computer skills, then you could teach anyone! WOW I am STOKED as my grandson would say! Thank you again F W HarrisI am going out to the shop to try and cut it out, I might be back in the doldrums again but gotta try!!
    Michael,

Glad to hear you are feeling better and that I was able to help you out. For me one of the best ways to learn the CW was to read and practice the tips others have posted and then try to turn around and teach others. 99% of what I know has been learned here.

Hey, I am STOKED too!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Buy CarveWright

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12