Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7 projects started 0 completed

Default 3-in-1

http://www.3inone.com/products/telescoping-spout/

I love the spout and 3-in-1 is a good light weight oil
    "Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles." Red Skelton

I have 1.132 and previous versions back to 1.19 on standby

Please support Cystic Fibrosis

Thanks for the suggestions.

Before I even turned the machine on I read all the tips and tricks and through most of the forum. I purchased the five different lubricants and have lubricated all the recommended areas. I also thoroughly clean the machine after every use, I vacume and blow out all the dust then wipe down and relube everything. I too will stop the machine during a carving and vacume it out if there is a lot of build up. I have not built my downdraft table yet. I had the dust port hooked up to my dust collector which did absolutely nothing.

The handle falling off is not from the screw, it is the little cotter type pin that holds the metal handle to the plastic part that has the screw. I have tried prying the little pin apart to keep it in place but it eventually falls off again.

Jon
    I had same issue. The belt for the Z-truck need to be tighten. Its to lose and will not allow the Z-truck to fully engage the the bit flapper. If you manually move the z-truck as far as it will travel you will see it move the bit locater. Make sure the machine is off before doing this.
    Poppy

One problem solved. It was the cover wires preventing it from moving all the way to the right. Thank You!

It still will not recognize the board thickness. It says "enter board thickness". I put in .75 and hit enter and it goes right back to " enter board thickness". Any suggestions?

What software/firmware version are you using?
    Happy carving , Jeff Birt

Check out www.soigeneris.com for CarveWright Accesories.

Home of the 'Carving in the Dark' back lit LCD kit!

software version 1.131 build 6169

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12