• bjbethke

There is no available content written by bjbethke
  • Recent Forum Posts

Digitalwoodshop

I don't know the answer. Software is my weak...

I don't know the answer. Software is my weak side.... I see in 16 hours 20 views and no reply's. Being a weekend with LHR Closed my suggestion is to join the Carvewright Facebook page. We have 2...

Digitalwoodshop 29 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    mwolfe

Restoring old patterns after moving to new computer

Last year I got a new Windows 10 computer. So far it's pretty good. I got Designer moved to the new computer, and that's great. But, as many people have noted, the 'favorites.mpn' file didn't get...

mwolfe 17 Hours Ago Go to last post
    dbemus

Yes, I have been a subscriber for many years. I...

Yes, I have been a subscriber for many years. I looked forward to the projects each month and found them to be a valuable learning tool. Unfortunately they seem to no longer exist. Very...

dbemus 1 Day Ago Go to last post
    Mugsowner

Oscar you do some great work, however this one...

Oscar you do some great work, however this one seems to be missing something. The deer looks to be running in air. The sharp edge on the bottom of the mountain does not look natural to me. Not to be...

Mugsowner 1 Day Ago Go to last post
    tutor

Project of the Month

I am looking for other users that are members of Project of the month. I have been a carvewright user for several years and have had the ascription for many years. I have not been getting them for...

tutor 1 Day Ago Go to last post
  • Recent Articles