WW Shows 2013 - 2014

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Capt Bruce
    Capt Bruce
    Many thanks Cecil,

This really helps build a complete picture of what the shows may be like this year for your colleagues who will present the System at the Shows to follow across the country. I hope and request that each Host will take the time to add to this thread what they observe and present so our team both at LHR and in the field can gain from this collective knowledge. Each market is different but certain aspects will bear repeating. For fellow Start U members who attend and perhaps assist one of the hosts your comments are also valued so please add to the discussion to help everyone as our comments are held within this privileged group (Yes/No Connie?).

I very much appreciate all that you've shared Cecil.

Fair winds,

Bruce
  2. fwharris
    fwharris
    Cecil,

Thanks for the update, I have been wondering how the shows have been going so far. Sorry to hear about the low attendance. Hope it is not like last year.

Having an end booth does help with the set up for people being able to gather around the machine. The last couple of shows in Denver I brought another table so that I could set the machine up on the end of the booth and used the show tables for display items.

Hope you get lots of call backs sir!
  3. cestout
    cestout
    Help! I am at my son's house with my laptop for the Costa Mesa show and don't have a copy of the inventory sheet or Connie's email address on this computer. Can someone email me copy? Joe and Connie have my email address, anyone else, PM me and I will give it to you.
    Thanks
    Clint
  4. chcraft
    chcraft
    I have a copy of the checklist.

Contact me with your e-mail and I can send to you.

Cecil Craft
    chc@craftent.com
    214-914-8721 (cell)
    972-986-7247
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12