Start-u pos system

1. fwharris
    fwharris
    Thought I would start this up as I did get a chance to use it yesterday.

Customer had contacted me about getting the CarveTight upgrade and we had planned on doing a 3 way call for getting the order in. Just before I was expecting the call from her I did an email check and got the email about the new system. Just after making a call to Joe and Connie to get my password set up the customer called me so I set up the 3 way call and logged into the new system.

With Joe's help we were able to input the order and payment details in less than 5 minutes.

This system will make our job of making orders for existing and new customer a snap to complete. After the orders are done we can follow the processing of the order and will have all needed info for sending our end of month reports in.

A big THANKS to LHR for setting this up for us!
  2. lynnfrwd
    lynnfrwd
    You all should have or will be receiving emails about a new Store Account and modified profile.

We have set you all up in our store with the rights to place your own orders through our Point of Sales software. We are putting together a tutorial that will help you learn it. It is not difficult.

This new account should start with SU (I see a couple of them don't, so those will be changed).

If you have any questions, suggestions or issues, please let me know. Remember our dealer hotline # is 713-473-6562. It is NOT to be given out to customers!!
  3. mtylerfl
    mtylerfl
    Hi Connie,

I received the SU username, but have no idea "where" I am supposed to use it! Did I miss some other communication explaining "Store Accounts" and how to access them?
  4. fwharris
    fwharris
    this is the link to the store.. https://store.carvewright.com/admin/
  5. mtylerfl
    mtylerfl
    Thanks FW.

Connie...Problem is, I cannot log in. I used my Username and Pass you emailed and it didn't work, so I asked to "recover" my info. Once I got that email, I used the SU username and the temporary password - but that failed as well. I tried another recover - same story - still won't work. I keep getting into the loop of "You can recover your lost account information using the form below...

Perhaps it needs a hard reset at your end? I don't know...
  6. TerryT
    TerryT
    I haven't recieved the email yet but am looking forward to it. I have one customer for the full day class this coming Sunday and Two for the Sunday after. I also have a couple coming for the next free demo. I'm, hopefully, gonna sell at least one machine.
  7. lynnfrwd
    lynnfrwd
    Joe sent you the info, but he has not enabled the accounts. As soon as we get the tutorial on how to use it complete, we will let you know.
  8. TerryT
    TerryT
    I have a correction to my post above. I now have four signed up for the full day training on the 24th. I know I can't handle more than that but I'm worried four might be too many.?? Another guy called today wanting a demo and is ready to purchase a machine if he likes the demo. He is also interested in the STL software. I'll let y'all know how it goes with four in the class.
  9. fwharris
    fwharris
    Great news Terry!