First Demo

1. chief2007
    chief2007
    Completed first CW demo today and if all goes right will be making a sale in the next day or two.

Was fun showing someone how it all works.

Even gave FLoyd's Dust Collector the 5 star demo so hopefully he will be wanting that as well.
  2. cestout
    cestout
    Glad you had fun. We always want to tell people about this amazing machine and they don't want to hear it. It is good to have a receptive audience.
    Clint
  3. fwharris
    fwharris
    Steve,

Great job! Getting that first one done will make the others a lot easier.

Sounds like you had a great time and I am sure they were very well please with seeing first hand what the CW can really do. Thanks for including the DC-INSERT in your demo. Give them a couple days and if no contact send them a follow up note or call to see if they have any more questions.

I've got a demo coming up this week and hope to do the same!
  4. myshop1044
    myshop1044
    glad you had a good demo, it's always fun to get some one in the shop and let them
    see how much fun a CW can be. It also does not hurt to show them the great DC from old Ringneck too.
    Chief was the demo for Will Haggard our friend from Texas, Is he is the one who contacted me.

Perry B.
  5. chief2007
    chief2007
    Perry - This was another individual, Greg Oneal, got emailed from Carvewright through the Start U areaWill still has teh machine in the box and working other projects, but I plan to keep talking with him.
  6. fwharris
    fwharris
    Steve, just got notification on his order. Nice one!! Will see if I can get get his insert order made up an shipped out today, tomorrow for sure!!!
  7. chief2007
    chief2007
    Yeah - Was a pretty good day Floyd. For my first sale I thought it worked out pretty good. When I showed how well your DC insert worked - He was all in.

Does anybody have a ready made Sales report they use to send in to LHR to report your sales to get your commision??
  8. fwharris
    fwharris
    Steve, you shoulld of gotten a bunch of different report stuff when you signed up. email me @ ringneckblues@ringneckblues.com if you do not have them...
  9. Capt Bruce
    Capt Bruce
    "fwharris - 2 Weeks Ago
    Steve, you shoulld of gotten a bunch of different report stuff when you signed up. email me @ ringneckblues@ringneckblues.com
    if you do not have them... "

Hi Floyd,
    If you can share any copies of what you were offering to Steve I would really appreciate copies. Send to ohneplo@att.net. Thanks in advance.
    Bruce