Lowes - Customer Appreciation Day

1. lynnfrwd
    lynnfrwd
    All Lowes stores are having a Customer Appreciation Day on September 30th. I have taken many phone calls from them over the last couple of weeks.

If you can talk to the Tool World Manager and then Store Manager, I'm sure we can get permission to demonstrate the machines at these events. If it doesn't work at one Lowes store, you might try another.

Let me know if you can demonstrate, or at least show carvings that have been done, so that we can do some advertising.

Connie
  2. chebytrk
    chebytrk
    Connie,
    Is it possible for LHR to send a letter to Lowes Corporate HQ and let them know about the CW Team members so when we approach some Lowes stores they know who we are and what we are offering "free of charge". I'm running in to many occaisions where the Store Managers have no idea what I'm talking about when I offer to do a "demo" on the Carvewright for them. I am told several times that I need to contact corporate office and go through them to do any type of demo. Maybe if we (LHR) starts at the top it might make it easier.