Week Long Training

1. LittleRedWoodshop
    LittleRedWoodshop
    Sorry guys and gals ... it has been a minute since I posted in here.

I have done my first week long training, it went very well and he is probably going to have me back next year. The customer covered my airfare, stay, meals and I got to make $25 per for the 40 hours of the training (you can do the math).

I have scheduled some training with a gentleman from TN that doesn't even have a machine (he is talking about buying 2 of them).

I have had other inquiries and I am working on scheduling some trips now.

Good luck to all of you - The Sky is No Longer the Limit!

Jason R. Allen
    LittleRedWoodshop/LRW Signs
  2. mtylerfl
    mtylerfl
    Thanks for the report, Jason! So glad to hear you are "on the road again" and helping others learn how to get the most out of their machine!
  3. cestout
    cestout
    How do you make contact for that? I presume it is thru your web site.
    Clint
  4. LittleRedWoodshop
    LittleRedWoodshop
    So far it has been folks that I met at the conference .... and yes I have it listed on my website.
  5. Capt Bruce
    Capt Bruce
    Team Start U,

I finally found the digital camera SD card I'd used in Houston when we were training last Spring. Right after that week I was mobilized by FEMA and spent a few months dealing with natural disasters in Tennessee and Alabama. I'd removed the card to make sure I didn't mix those pictures in with damage shots. Hid it so well it was real safe and really un-findable untill now. Getting ready for hurricane Irene I found the card. I've just uploaded all your handsome smiling faces so take a look when you have time. No evening photos so all your secrets are safe.

Can't say I really look the same as then because I've lost 38 lbs since then to try and get back to my former fighting weight and ensure living a bit longer. Same beard, same smile just less of Bruce behind them. Hope everyone is well.

Fair winds,
    Bruce
  6. chebytrk
    chebytrk
    Just wondering if anyone has any new or updated power point slides for conducting training for NEW users. I'm lining something up something for a couple, but it appears that they have very limited knowledge on computers as well. This one should be a challenge as they've already stated that they feel intimidated when it comes to computers. Trying to come up with some very basic views on putting together a very basic project so they can see some accomplishment after it's done.