Commissions

1. lynnfrwd
    lynnfrwd
    If you have made a sale in June or July, please send me a PM and your Commission Report.
  2. chebytrk
    chebytrk
    I sent mine in quite some time ago.
    Rgds,
    JerryB
  3. skeeterman
    skeeterman
    Connie, i got the email with the comission report download , but it will not open up for me it just says exel sheet. . does anyone have it in a PDF i know i can open that up
    steve
  4. chebytrk
    chebytrk
    Just wondering if anyone has received any sales commission checks yet (after sending in commission reports).
  5. mtylerfl
    mtylerfl
    I usually get my payments around the 20th of each month.
  6. cestout
    cestout
    I got my check for June the same time I got my Vendor check. I can convert the commission sheet to PDF (if I haven't already) but you can not upload them here. I have also converted all the forms to Excel 2003 format so they can be filled out and e-mailed at the demo session. My forms do not have the proprietary info - the stuff not to be shared with the client. The problem is, they can not be uploaded here. PM me and I will try to e-mail whatever forms I have that you want.
    Clint
  7. gregsolano
    Connie I was out of the country for the last month and I sent you a message before I left and then another yesterday and I am not having any luck getting responses. Sent by both email and through forum messaging. Please contact me regarding a sale I made. Thank You.
    Greg