Price list

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. cestout
    cestout
    I have modified the price list to remove old stuff (QC) and add individusl bits and split collet etc. I also created a "Customer Price List" with the propriatary information and MAP removed so the cutomer can look at it to see what is avalible. I was going to try to share them here, but I don't see a place to upload a PDF file. I also have all the forms in Excel 2003 format is anyone want's them. I fill the order form out by cut and paste from the price list to the order form, and e-mail the order form and cc a copy to the customer and to me.
    Clint
  2. lynnfrwd
    lynnfrwd
    I really hate that GROUPS does not allow us to post documents. Maybe we should do a private forum thread instead. Any thoughts?
  3. fwharris
    fwharris
    Sounds like a good way to go Connie. The forms could/should also be uploaded to the start-u site with the training information.
  4. cestout
    cestout
    If you guys set up a new forum, I will join and upload the Excel forms. I don't know how to and don't really have time to set up something like that. I know that being retired for 10 years I should have plenty of spare time, but it has been 2 weeks since I have been here, and I haven't looked at the forum or pm yet. Let me know what is happening here or Connie has my e-mail.Thanks
    Clint
  5. gregsolano
    does anyone know if we can sell a refurbished machine and still get the commission?
  6. fwharris
    fwharris
    Greg,

If you are asking about the ones being advertised as the re-manufactured units... YES....
  7. gregsolano
    That was it Thanks, He decided to buy new. Looks like I sold my first unit. We will know for sure tomorrow.
  8. fwharris
    fwharris
    Great job! Congrats!
  9. LittleRedWoodshop
    LittleRedWoodshop
    upload the file to mediafire and post the link here.

www.mediafire.com and you can set-up a free account
  10. LittleRedWoodshop
    LittleRedWoodshop
    or email it to me and I will host it woodtallent@yahoo.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast