• New Thumbs Up Feature

Now on each post made to the forum, you can give it a "thumbs up".

You can also check post rankings, based on the number of thumbs up from the "What's New?" page, on the "Thumbs Up? Center" tab at the end.

The Thumbs Down option was removed.
    Comments 12 Comments
      jab73180 -
      This is what I get.....

aokweld101 -
      same thing here! I'm guessing if you like the post thumbs up.... if not then thumbs down...if no comment or impartial...the circle....
      jab73180 -
      It hasn't made its way to tapatalk yet.
      SteveEJ -
      Sweet! Thanks for the added feature!

I do have a question.. I press Thumbs Up icon and it then shows the count on the left followed by a red thumbs Down. Should it not be the opposite? Also, how does it handle some of each?
      Digitalwoodshop -
      Do WE get "Atta Boys" for the most Thumbs UP in a Month.... Especially for Troubleshooting "WILD AL GUESSES".... And the Thumbs down... A bag of Coal..... LOL.... Like it... Bag of coal?.... Heat the Shop....

AL
      gashawk -
      Quote Originally Posted by SteveEJ View Post
      Sweet! Thanks for the added feature!

I do have a question.. I press Thumbs Up icon and it then shows the count on the left followed by a red thumbs Down. Should it not be the opposite? Also, how does it handle some of each?
      Looks like positive/negative total -1
      jab73180 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Digitalwoodshop View Post
      Do WE get "Atta Boys" for the most Thumbs UP in a Month.... Especially for Troubleshooting "WILD AL GUESSES".... And the Thumbs down... A bag of Coal..... LOL.... Like it... Bag of coal?.... Heat the Shop....

AL
      I think its going to be a competition between you and Connie for most thumbs up. You guys give a lot of great help.
      Metallus -
      After clicking, the opposite thumb is highlighted so you can change your vote. Click once to cancel your vote.

I agree, it should change to an X or something...
      lawrence -
      Quote Originally Posted by Metallus View Post
      fun new feature- thanks for making this work

Lawrence
      henry1 -
      Metallus it does not show up on any of my post I wonder why
      lynnfrwd -
      You can't vote on yourself.
      henry1 -
      Oh ok I did not know that thx for the reply , then all other set up the same way I see now