PDA

View Full Version : New Avatar, Just So You Will Know

oldfogey
01-12-2009, 03:03 PM
Yes, that avatar is a picture of my third or fourth carving. Me and Picasso. I have tried to send attachments of other artwork but am either denied or have not yet learned how. More pictures when I can.

forqnc
01-13-2009, 07:38 AM
Check out the link in my Signature, Oldfogey. It's a pdf I made for posting pictures. It will require Adobe Acrobat Reader (free download)

Good Luck.

oldfogey
01-13-2009, 08:36 AM
Thanks for the pointer forqnc. I discovered I was trying to send up files that were too large. I have a habit of not reading the fine print and sometimes the flashing red signs.

Below are a few examples of what I have been doing with my CW. I am into photography and creating artsy type carvings from photos. But I love to build furniture as well. Maybe I can start putting fancy scroll work on my productions.

I have recently began flowing EnviroTex Lite over my carvings and it does wonders for protection and possibly attractiveness as it allows carvings to be kept dust free when hung on the wall. Thanks again, forqnc.

forqnc
01-13-2009, 06:18 PM
Not a problem oldfogey, glad you figured it out, we all like to see pictures. ;)

jcorder
01-13-2009, 09:02 PM
Thanks for the pointer forqnc. I discovered I was trying to send up files that were too large. I have a habit of not reading the fine print and sometimes the flashing red signs.

Below are a few examples of what I have been doing with my CW. I am into photography and creating artsy type carvings from photos. But I love to build furniture as well. Maybe I can start putting fancy scroll work on my productions.

I have recently began flowing EnviroTex Lite over my carvings and it does wonders for protection and possibly attractiveness as it allows carvings to be kept dust free when hung on the wall. Thanks again, forqnc.

You do good work Jerry! How is it you have hidden such talent all of these years? LOL

Jeff