PDA

View Full Version : Whispering Roses for Valentines Day

Lin
01-12-2009, 11:05 AM
Thinking about Valentines Day and came up with this piece. I used roses from the Pattern Depot and centerline for the MPC I'm posting but my personal preference roses are patterns I cannot post but I will post a pic from designer using them and the piece done with raster lettering. So these will give you the general idea of what could be done with the saying. After all the saying is really what this piece is all about.
Lin

Kenm810
01-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Lin,

Beautiful concept/idea, I definitely plan to carve that one for Barb.
Thanks for thinking in advance, and especially Thanks for sharing.

MikeMcCoy
01-12-2009, 11:40 AM
That turned out beautiful and thank you. I'll carve that one for my lady friend and see if she's still angry with me. :)

mtylerfl
01-12-2009, 02:37 PM
Thinking about Valentines Day and came up with this piece...
Lin

Very nice layout, Lin!

SeaCapt97
01-12-2009, 03:16 PM
Here's another idea. Can't post mpc because I used a purchased pattern. "Friendship Sloop" (I'm sure) at Carve Buddy (i think)
Feel free to use the idea though. Sort of a wooden Valentines Card.

Bill

mtylerfl
01-12-2009, 04:45 PM
Here's another idea. Can't post mpc because I used a purchased pattern. "Friendship Sloop" (I'm sure) at Carve Buddy (i think)
Feel free to use the idea though. Sort of a wooden Valentines Card.

Bill

Hi Bill,

That is a nice layout, too! The Sloop is not a CarveBuddy pattern, though. It's from our friends at VectorART3D and is available in the Pattern Depot.

brdad
01-12-2009, 05:52 PM
it's too bad pattern and project files didn't have provisions for indicating the creator. I've got a bunch of patterns and I'm sure many people have many many more, and it's easy to forget who made what pattern by the time you use it in an actual project.