PDA

View Full Version : Trouble With 1.132 And The Flash Card

SharonB
01-10-2009, 02:15 PM
Just updated to 1.132, also received a new card reader and new card. Had a small problem uploading a project to the new card (after formatting it)....as it didn't show that the project had been loaded and that I had an error and needed to check that the card was in the reader. Removed the card and on a second try to upload the project it did show that the project was already on the card. Haven't put it in the machine to see if it is really there.
MAIN PROBLEM: Took my old card, reformatted it, and was going to upload the sailboat project but first wanted to remove old projects from the card. Nowhere could I find a delete button with which to do this....what am I missing.
SharonB

jcorder
01-10-2009, 02:18 PM
Hi Sharon,
you have to hit the upload button and as soon as you projects on the card are listed, just click on one to highlight it and then hit delete. Do this for each one you want to delete and then you will have to rename the current project that you are uploading.

Good luck
Jeff

Dan-Woodman
01-10-2009, 02:29 PM
You can also hit CTRL and click on all that you want to delete at once.
later Daniel

liquidguitars
01-10-2009, 02:44 PM
SE took the delete button out. "I am not sure why"

you can just select your project and use the keyboard "delete key" that will still work ...

LG

Jeff_Birt
01-10-2009, 03:23 PM
You should also use Flash Manager to put the new 1.132 firmware on your card.

SharonB
01-10-2009, 04:14 PM
Thanks everyone for the replies...Jeff, it did say that it was putting the 1.132 on the flash card when I went to upload. I just never thought to use the keyboard delete button, since the delete button was right in the other program screen. Guess I've just been away from my machine to long...glad the holidays are over with and can start doing some serious carving. SharonB