PDA

View Full Version : Might have my QC on Monday

jonm3
01-10-2009, 08:43 AM
Might have my Quick Change on Monday. Carve Wright shipped it by Fedex. Well Fedex, was going to deliever it yesterday, but they said they can't find my address at 6pm on their site. I think that when you have a delievery on Friday, and its ground, they put it off until the next Bus. day "Monday" I think when I call to order something from Carve Wright, I am going to ask them if they can ship it by UPS. I can't figure it out that they can't find my address when they have been here before, and I have a brown truck out in front yard.
I don't know if any one has had trouble with Fedex, but it happens.

Amonaug
01-10-2009, 12:49 PM
Might have my Quick Change on Monday. Carve Wright shipped it by Fedex. Well Fedex, was going to deliever it yesterday, but they said they can't find my address at 6pm on their site. I think that when you have a delievery on Friday, and its ground, they put it off until the next Bus. day "Monday" I think when I call to order something from Carve Wright, I am going to ask them if they can ship it by UPS. I can't figure it out that they can't find my address when they have been here before, and I have a brown truck out in front yard.
I don't know if any one has had trouble with Fedex, but it happens.

I hate FedEx, when I bought a CW from another member they sent it FedEx and I waited all day for them to deliver it. They said I wasn't home for delivery and they could try again tomorrow. I drove 20 miles to their warehouse to pick it up. The driver never came to my house.

Digitalwoodshop
01-10-2009, 01:12 PM
Fed Ex has not been able to find my address about a dozen times in 2 years. UPS buys better maps GPS....

AL

jonm3
01-10-2009, 02:23 PM
I think if they have another (Fedex) not CarveWright, if FD has another screw up on Monday, then I am going to call them to see if the drive will drop it off at one of these Fedex/Kinko's stores and have Kinko's call me to pick it up. But, think from now on, when I order from CW, I am going to see if they will ship it UPS. This time I forgot about how they could not find print er ink I had ordered from one company and they would not refund anything. About a week later, they found it in Ashland, VA Fedex location.
If the Fedex Drive can't find my house.....I have a Big Brown Truck. well a Silverado (Brown) truck. LoL. I think thats what I am going to tell them Monday and see if they catch the joke. UPS has Big Brown Trucks, I have one.

SeaCapt97
01-10-2009, 06:02 PM
My last two packages (2 separate orders not CW) Left Sacramento CA and both arrived Chicago in four days. The second package, that had shipped two days later, caught up to the first. Next they both went on a 4 day tour of the Chicago South suburbs on the local delivery truck before they finally arrived. The local driver lied 3 times about attempted deliveries. I called and got a supervisor involved and finally got my packages delivered to my home the day I called. BTW the driver gave me a "one finger salute" from his truck when he saw me come out the door to bring my packages in. Think the "Ex" should mean ex-shipping company as in outta' business.

jonm3
01-10-2009, 07:48 PM
I wonder how Fedex would feel about people complaining to FTC Fed. Trade Commision about how poor Fedex is. Or if FTC would have them in court telling them that they better get their act together or FTC is going to pull their AntiTrust. or cut their $$$ the Gov puts in it.
Oh, I don't know how many of you watched the new commissioning in Norfolk, VA. I was in the Navy on this one ship thats now serving the PacFleet in Japan. Something I heard, the CVL-77 is replacing the USS Kitty Halk CVL-63. The CVL-77 is going to be a east coast ship. What is weird, the Kitty Halk was in my Battle Group. Now if CVL-77 is replacing CVL-63 then the ship I served on, is going to be coming from Japan, to Norfollk. I have goosebumps on my neck, if that happens. I will be there to see my old ship come in. Wow.

SeaCapt97
01-12-2009, 03:50 PM
Used to be a laser printer.

jonm3
01-12-2009, 04:01 PM
Just got my QC today. The Fedex driver wanna be, went flying down my road, not watching the street numbers, about 20 feet past he was hitting his brakes. The next time I have to order something from CarveWright, it will be shipped UPS only.

Just added the photo of my Quick Change, the first one.