PDA

View Full Version : Tech Support Praise

woodpecker12
01-06-2009, 05:14 PM
A big thank you to Barry at tech support for diagnosing the probblem on
Friday of last week and the power supply came in today. I installed it and a piece of wood right behind it. OLAAAAA!!!!!! It worked perfect again. You folks are great. Hats off from San Antonio. Jim

Eagle Hollow
01-06-2009, 06:16 PM
Hey, Jim,

The whole group down there in Houston also is deserving of praise. Think about it... they design and manufacture a complicated - combination of electronic and mechanical - machine, then sell it to a whole big bunch of us greenhorns and then have managed to keep the machines running.

The overwhelming majority of us owners, I am sure, join you by adding our praise and appreciation.

Thanks for your comments - NOW GET BACK TO CARVING!!!

Betty Woodall
01-07-2009, 01:00 AM
Amen to that... We have a lot of respect for these people... BW

Rocky
01-07-2009, 09:11 AM
I've had a few problems with my CW and the tech support folks have been very helpful.

HelpBot3000
01-07-2009, 09:24 AM
A big thank you to Barry at tech support for diagnosing the probblem on
Friday of last week and the power supply came in today. I installed it and a piece of wood right behind it. OLAAAAA!!!!!! It worked perfect again. You folks are great. Hats off from San Antonio. Jim

Hey Jim, glad I could be of help. That's what we're here for. I mean this in the most pleasant, and nicest way possible. I hope I don't have to talk to you (on the phone anyway) for a really long time. In my position, that's the highest compliment you can give a carver. :)

Barry