PDA

View Full Version : Recycle pattern?

brenda123
12-30-2008, 12:47 PM
Does anyone have a recyclye symbol pattern? Or can steer me in the right direction on how i might make one....??? Thanks in advance. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Brenda..

Virginia Beach Carver
12-30-2008, 01:02 PM
Try this site tons of FREE recycle symbols here that you can ever easily turn into a pattern: http://www.planetpals.com/recyclesymbols.html

mtylerfl
12-30-2008, 01:30 PM
Does anyone have a recyclye symbol pattern? Or can steer me in the right direction on how i might make one....??? Thanks in advance. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Brenda..

There are several types...perhaps the most common are the "Recylable Paper" symbols...

..or, the Recycled Paper" symbols...

(There are different ones for plastics.)

Which logo is the one you need?

Jon Jantz
12-30-2008, 08:26 PM
Here's one I did in Coreldraw..... semi 3d....

Welcome to it, if you like it.

mtylerfl
12-30-2008, 08:54 PM
Here's one I did in Coreldraw..... semi 3d....

Welcome to it, if you like it.

Beautiful job! (I was just thinking about you tonight, Jon - was wondering how you were doing and what you're up to lately!)

Jon Jantz
12-30-2008, 11:25 PM
Hey Michael.... I've been extremely busy completely remodeling a house that my wife and I are about to move into. Started out a minor overhaul and turned into an over year-long project. That, along with a few other things, has eaten up quite a bit of my play time.... but made a few patterns around Christmas time here and kinda got inspired again.

I do keep up with most of your Tips and Tricks, etc. and I do read the forum quite a bit, just didn't post much..... but will try to be a little more visible around here again. I still enjoy this stuff a lot!

Thanks for asking!! Now back to the scheduled programming...... ;-)

HighTechOkie
12-31-2008, 09:44 AM
Is the lower left arrow supposed to be inverse of other two? The arrow head is carved with the tail raised (opposite of the other two). Didn't know if this was done on purpose or not.

I like the concept.

Rob

eromran
12-31-2008, 11:28 AM
Is the lower left arrow supposed to be inverse of other two? The arrow head is carved with the tail raised (opposite of the other two). Didn't know if this was done on purpose or not.

I like the concept.

RobThat is the way it is suppose to be I think (look at drawings above) it is going up and down while going around. I guess to show a transition as in recycle. That being said I may be wrong.

Jon Jantz
12-31-2008, 11:46 AM
You're right, one of the arrows is the opposite (UP/DOWN) of the other two in the symbol. Just now, looking at mine, the symbol I used was rotated 1/3 turn from the ones posted up above. Rotate it 120 degrees and it should be right....