PDA

View Full Version : Help with pic please

woodknack
12-30-2008, 11:26 AM
Can someone turn this into a .png for me so I can use it in my machine.. Have a good idea for a hallway project I want to try..
Id also like to have the anchors and the coast guard stuff removed if possible. Im going to mount a light in the circle.
thanks
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q179/woodknack/Compass.jpg

SawdustSteve
12-30-2008, 12:06 PM
woodknack,

If it can wait until this evening... I would be happy to make something up for you (I'm at work and don't have access to my toys!).

Steve

woodknack
12-30-2008, 12:21 PM
Ya thats no problem.. I can wait... Thank you for helping me out!!

FiddlemakerMills
12-30-2008, 12:39 PM
Hey woodknack, Check your PM's

Carl

mtylerfl
12-30-2008, 12:43 PM
Can someone turn this into a .png for me so I can use it in my machine.. Have a good idea for a hallway project I want to try..
Id also like to have the anchors and the coast guard stuff removed if possible. Im going to mount a light in the circle.
thanks

Hello,

That's a simple enough design you could simply draw it out in Designer itself. Just a circle, "triangles", lines and letters. Try it!

bjbethke
12-30-2008, 01:47 PM
thanks
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q179/woodknack/Compass.jpg
This work?

ChrisAlb
12-30-2008, 05:37 PM
Hello,

That's a simple enough design you could simply draw it out in Designer itself. Just a circle, "triangles", lines and letters. Try it!

My thinking as well Michael. I Didn't spend a lot of time on this but just to show it can be done. All sections are separate as well so each can be manipulated individually, i.e. surfaces, textures, merges and such.

jpaluck
12-30-2008, 09:30 PM
here is another hope you can use it

John

woodknack
12-30-2008, 11:15 PM
Thanks everyone they all look great!!!!

Im kind of rusty, I havent fired up my cw in a long long time... Forgot how to use it..LOL Im still running 1.125.
Not sure if I should upgrade to the newer firmware or not.. Think I have less then 50 hours on my machine.

Now that I have been spending time redoing everyroom in my house. I think of neat ideas to spice up the room. And they all involve firing up the old CW again...

Dan-Woodman
12-31-2008, 11:12 AM
I would definately upgrade to 1.131. It is awsome. There are so many additions your won't belive how much better it is . The new best feature whiles uploading card is smooth as a babies you know what.
later Daniel

SawdustSteve
12-31-2008, 10:55 PM
Sorry I didn't come through on the pattern.

My daughter unexpectedly went into labor and they needed a cameraman for the delivery... that was me!

I am now a grandpa for the second time.

It looks like several others came through... just as one would expect in this forum!

Steve

LollyWood
12-31-2008, 10:58 PM
Congrats Steve. Grand Pa's Rule. (I'm not one yet...But both mine Rocked when I had em)

jcorder
12-31-2008, 11:52 PM

My daughter unexpectedly went into labor and they needed a cameraman for the delivery... that was me!

It looks like several others came through... just as one would expect in this forum!

Steve

congrats on the new grandchild! You look like you weathered it well!!

FiddlemakerMills
01-01-2009, 08:51 AM

Steve

Congrats on the new grandchild. I see a new litho in the works here:)