PDA

View Full Version : Problems with designer

Ike
12-28-2008, 02:09 PM
Don't know what's going on with my designer? It won't save any settings, such as adjusting the memory. Or keeping the board settings or in tools the carving or pattern lists.

Then in pattern editor it crashes when I try to export edited patterns to my library. Also after awhile of use the designer stops working and crashes. I am at my wits end!

Ike

Jeff_Birt
12-28-2008, 02:41 PM
If you have tons of patterns in your pattern library try removing a bunch of them.

Ike
12-28-2008, 03:00 PM
If you have tons of patterns in your pattern library try removing a bunch of them.

hmm, why would I have a ton of patterns!! ;) Thanks Jeff I will give that a try!

Ike

ps. did you see the pm I sent to you?

Ike
12-28-2008, 03:41 PM
Ok removed some old patterns, another thing that keeps happening is I continually need to update my license patterns.

Ike

Ike
12-28-2008, 08:27 PM
Running better but still can't keep any settings, plus I need to keep activating my licensed patterns.

Ike

atauer
12-29-2008, 09:43 AM
It may be an issue with your computer OS. What type of computer/OS are you running?

Jacoby
02-06-2013, 01:47 AM
Hello this Is Jake... I am having the same thing happen kinda.... I need to get rid of some patterns.. how do you do it and if not keep them in the designer where do you keep them and so on.. I have been very busy on the designing and machine work.. very addicted to this!! please I need my fix!!!!!! thanks so much...

badbert
02-06-2013, 02:16 AM
Can you run the program? If so open up the pattern window>right click on a pattern>export if you want to save, delete if you do not. After you save you can come back and delete.

If the program won't start, you will have to find your favorites.mpn You can usually find it in "your username">carvewright>. Cut and paste it somewhere else.