PDA

View Full Version : Check out this technique

TerryT
12-18-2008, 07:47 PM
Yesterday was cold but the ground was clear and even a hint of sun shine at times. This morning it looked like this. An all time record. We had about 26 inches overnight. The snow was so deep it was going over the top of my snow blower. I was wishing I was carvin'.

jcorder
12-18-2008, 07:49 PM
You were carvin! Hang in there

roughcut
12-18-2008, 08:02 PM
Yesterday was cold but the ground was clear and even a hint of sun shine at times. This morning it looked like this. An all time record. We had about 26 inches overnight. The snow was so deep it was going over the top of my snow blower. I was wishing I was carvin'.

I feel your pain it's 9:00 pm and 68 degrees here....

whr1900
12-18-2008, 08:43 PM
same here in NC but I would much the 26 inches of snow myself.
William

deemon328
12-18-2008, 08:45 PM
Sweet, why do I wish that would happen here in PA? I guess it's because I either want 100% winter or no winter. My kids would love to jump in and get lost in that profound snowfall.

toymaker
12-18-2008, 10:04 PM
Over here in Post Falls, we got around 37" overnight. BUT...the shop is nice and warm with carving dust on the floor. It took three times to clear the driveway and glad that is over.:mrgreen:

TerryT
12-19-2008, 07:47 AM
Over here in Post Falls, we got around 37" overnight. BUT...the shop is nice and warm with carving dust on the floor. It took three times to clear the driveway and glad that is over.

I did mine too soon (11:00 am) there is another 6 inches covering what I cleared yesterday. It wasn't too bad though. For some reason it put the wife in a good mood and she was feeding me cookies and hot coco all day!!

The worst part was when I did get to the shop to carve.... the board sensor died. I took it apart and one of the diodes fell out. I messed with it for a while, got the bad one to connect and stuffed it all back together but the reading was still too low to work. Ordered new ones. A few months ago I decided that anytime I need a part I always buy 2. I may be able to assemble a new machine from parts in another year or so. LOL

SawdustSteve
12-19-2008, 07:58 AM
For some reason it put the wife in a good mood and she was feeding me cookies and hot coco all day!!

If that's the result, how do I get it to snow here!!!:)

Steve