PDA

View Full Version : Looking for pattern of Ballet shoes

Colleen_and_Mike
12-14-2008, 02:00 PM
Would love it if someone had a pattern of a ballerina or ballet shoes, I am wanting to do a carving for my granddaughter, she has just started dancing.

Also am looking for a pattern of a viola.

Thanks

Colleen

Ike
12-14-2008, 02:48 PM
Would love it if someone had a pattern of a ballerina or ballet shoes, I am wanting to do a carving for my granddaughter, she has just started dancing.

Also am looking for a pattern of a viola.

Thanks

Colleen

Colleen will these work? If you want I will look for the shoes

Ike

Colleen_and_Mike
12-14-2008, 02:56 PM
Ike,

Thankyou,

These are way better than I was hoping for, they are awesome. Can't wait to carve them.

Colleen

Ike
12-14-2008, 03:37 PM
Very Cool enjoy!

Ike

c6craig
12-16-2009, 12:08 PM
Sorry to ressurect such an old post, but I am looking for a pattern of ballet shoes and this was the only thread I found...Ike, do you still have a pattern?

Anyone else?

Thanks,
Craig

robbrigg2
12-16-2009, 12:26 PM
Sorry to ressurect such an old post, but I am looking for a pattern of ballet shoes and this was the only thread I found...Ike, do you still have a pattern?

Anyone else?

Thanks,
Craig

This is the first pattern I made but I still like it as one of the best... here is the project but you can get the pattern out of it.

Hope it helps.

Robert

Ike
12-16-2009, 01:31 PM

Anyone else?

Thanks,
Craig
Craig I don't know what happen to the pattern? I am not sure if I repost the pattern it will still be there tomorrow?

Ike

c6craig
12-16-2009, 02:29 PM
Thanks guys, both great patterns, I'll let the little girl whose sign it's for pick the one she wants :) Gotta love last minute X-Mas presents...

Thanks again,
Craig

hogiewan
12-16-2009, 03:02 PM
afa a viola pattern - just use a violin if you can find one. They will be easier to find and they look essentially the same if scaled in any way