PDA

View Full Version : Reconditioned CC for sale - Very low hours

Semper Fi
12-11-2008, 08:37 AM
I received this machine from Sears when they couldn't get my old one fixed. This is a factory reconditioned machine with all the latest upgrades, including the new Z Pack. It only has 1 hour and 25 minutes total cut time, so it appears almost brand new. There is a slight tattering of one sandpaper drive belt. I bought another machine when Sears was taking so long to fix my old one, and I really don't need a second machine. It comes in the original box and packing. Other than the small belt problem and some minor scratches and scuffs, it appears almost perfect.

I sold this machine on eBay, but the buyer said it was DOA. He didn't go to the options and check the probe location, which still was indicating the probe location was on the Z Truck. This made it come up in the scan mode. I updated this and carved a small test pattern to make sure it worked ok....... it did. This time will be added on to the hours listed above. If I'd have done this at first, he might have been satisfied. One thing I did notice was the air flow deflector is missing. I sold this for $980 plus shipping, so I will offer it to the forum for the same deal. The machine is located in Northeast Pa., so if you want to pick it up, you could save on the shipping.

.................................This machine has been sold!...............................

eBay Item number: 160297944999

Semper Fi
12-12-2008, 10:59 AM
Ok, seeing how sears is having a fire sale on the recon's, I'll lower my price to $880. If no one wants it for that, I'll keep it for a spare. This machine is practically new with this few hours. I think all the machines that Sears got back within the 30 day return period early on is coming back to haunt them. Oh, well!

AWoodsmith
12-12-2008, 05:07 PM
Ok, who is going to donate the money to me so I can get this machine??? Anyone? Anyone?

Ok, seeing how sears is having a fire sale on the recon's, I'll lower my price to $880. If no one wants it for that, I'll keep it for a spare. This machine is practically new with this few hours. I think all the machines that Sears got back within the 30 day return period early on is coming back to haunt them. Oh, well!

Semper Fi
12-30-2008, 06:41 AM
bump, if no responses, then this is the last.

jaustin
12-30-2008, 10:34 AM
what would shipping be to 27360 and what form of payment?

just checking to see what the total would be.

is there any warranty left on this machine?

Semper Fi
01-01-2009, 09:14 AM
The box is 20" X 18" X 28" and weighs 78#. My zip is 18845, so depending on your shipping preferences, this should allow you to calculate the cost. It's packed and ready to go, as soon as your check, money order or PayPal clears. The warranty is valid until March, but it isn't transferable, so it's kinda a mute point. Also, because of the person who bought it off of eBay from me before, not knowing what they were buying and your small number of posts, I would caution you to be sure you understand that this machine, although amazing, is not a plug and play machine. There is a learning curve and here is the fastest way to learn.............. this forum.

Sorry to seem like I'm lecturing, but there will not be a return again on this machine. Also, I'm leaving on a hunting trip tomorrow morning and won't be back until the 11th or 12th, so any questions can't be answered until then.

FINGERS
01-01-2009, 09:34 AM
Hey AWOODSMITH apply for some of that BAILOUT MONEY !
Mike

pine acres woodshop
01-01-2009, 11:49 AM
Check with Bush Petroleum, I hear he has alot of money.

AWoodsmith
01-26-2009, 01:27 PM
I might try that.....

hess
01-27-2009, 06:00 AM
I have been lurking around here for some time, Dang if I just did not bid on NIB compucarve on ebay. Should know about it buy 10 am. Even if I get it I may be looking for 2 so let me know if you still have it. I'm south of Ft Worth TX. Would you mind making sure the unit is set just the same as when it 1st came on line? that way both the units will be coming up as per the manual. thanks

Hess

Rayheston@hughes.net