PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ike?

Paul Brown
12-10-2008, 06:29 PM
Hey ya Ike, would you happen to have a pattern of a cowboy kneeling in front of a cross praying with his horse behind him? Or anyone else know where I can get one. Thanks in advance, Paul Brown.

Ike
12-10-2008, 06:54 PM
Hey ya Ike, would you happen to have a pattern of a cowboy kneeling in front of a cross praying with his horse behind him? Or anyone else know where I can get one. Thanks in advance, Paul Brown.

Paul I will give it a look and get back to you!

Ike

James RS
12-10-2008, 07:40 PM
I had this one if can help, it's not made into a pattern yet

Ike
12-10-2008, 08:18 PM
Paul, are silhouettes ok?

Ike

PS, added James

Lin
12-10-2008, 09:19 PM
My version using the posted b/w pic.
Lin

Ike
12-10-2008, 09:47 PM
Very nice Lin! What software did you use and how did you remove the background?

Ike

Lin
12-10-2008, 11:37 PM
I tinker with several different programs. Corel/PSP/Adobe/and I also have a CAD/CAM program that I've been messing with lately. Doesn't seem to so much for relief for the CW but it can read alot of different extensions that my graphics program cannot read. I only seem to be able to get outline/silhouettes to look sorta right. As far as deleting the background I used PSP 7 and made it into layers so I could use the magic wand to select the background and delete it leaving just the silhouette.
Wish I could tell you how I do it...but it doesn't always work and sometimes it does and I'm not always sure how....lol
Lin

Ike
12-11-2008, 12:00 AM
Thanks you Lin for the info., but I am tickled pink figured out how to remove the background using the power trace in Corel!

So Paul here are 3D of sorts of the patterns!

Ike

Paul Brown
12-11-2008, 02:33 PM
Hey Ike, Lin, and James, thanks for taking the time to share, I really appreciate it. I know I will be able to use at least a few of those. Hope ya'll have a Very Merry Christmas, (thats with Christ in it). God Bless. Paul Brown

Digitalwoodshop
12-11-2008, 02:52 PM
Darn..... This is a GREAT PLACE..... Just ASK and Ike pulls a Rabbit out of his hat.... Along with the others..... Nice work....

Anyone got a Raccoon pattern?... I have the one in a log hole.

AL

Ike
12-11-2008, 05:56 PM
Darn..... This is a GREAT PLACE..... Just ASK and Ike pulls a Rabbit out of his hat.... Along with the others..... Nice work....

Anyone got a Raccoon pattern?... I have the one in a log hole.

AL

Here ya go Al will this work? Oh threw in a rabbit too!

Ike

Digitalwoodshop
12-11-2008, 09:35 PM
Thanks IKE !!!!

Looks Good.

AL