PDA

View Full Version : customer support

blackshamrock
12-08-2008, 04:53 PM
I am new to this, the machine is 2 weeks old, havent even read tha whole manual yet. After a few carvibgs for practice, it quit. I emailed customer support on a saturday or sunday, first thing monday morning I received an email, directing me to call them. This is first class service, I am totally impressed. I only wish all the tools I had , had excellent service reps like Lina.
An yes the problem was solved in mere minutes. operator error. READ THE BOOK.

Rick Benner
Vancouver Canada

HelpBot3000
12-08-2008, 05:22 PM
As soon as you said you spoke with Lena I knew you were Canadian. She is with Triton, the Canadian distributor. They are a great bunch and Lena is first class! I've spoke with her several times and she really knows her stuff. You guys in the frozen north are in good hands. :)

atauer
12-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Rick,

Welcome to our online forum. It is good to hear that you are working through things. I don't work with Lina in person, (She is in canada and I'm in the states), but I do speak with her weekly to assist in things that she may have questions on.

This forum is also a great place to get assistance. All the members here are very knowledgeable and give great information. Don't be afraid to ask questions and remember that the "Search" feature is handy as well. It will pull up past questions that have been asked. Just type in a quick search subject and it will pull up everything regarding that particular feature.

Again, welcome and have fun!

:)

Dan-Woodman
12-08-2008, 05:58 PM
and don't forget the quote marks especially for under four words.
later Daniel

Jeff_Birt
12-09-2008, 11:23 AM
Welcome Rick, As you found out 'Read the book', and I would also suggest reading through all the issues of Tips&Tricks. They will definitely help you avoid some of the common 'newbie' mistakes saving you time, frustration and wood.