PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Patterns

ChrisAlb
12-08-2008, 11:12 AM
Hey everyone,

Been working on few Christmas ideas. I got a late start this year so I hope there's time to use them if you want to.

I have a few more on the way.........

Enjoy and Merry Christmas Everyone!! http://forum.carvewright.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

Default depths:

Peace & Joy = .25
Stocking = .4
Tree = .5

cnsranch
12-08-2008, 11:40 AM
Thanks, Chris

Do you think Designer will ever let us create stuff like that?

Even with the Pattern Store, it would be great to do some of that stuff ourselves without having to buy a new program and learn how to use it.

Hope all's well.

ChrisAlb
12-08-2008, 11:55 AM
You're welcome CNS,

Well if it ever does, it will likely cost a whole LOT more than it does now...LOL

I'm hopeful that in the near future (near meaning next 6 months or so), I'll be able to afford Artcam. It's a BIG nut cost wise. I've been on the phone with them several times over the past few months. I keep telling them that if they want a sale, they have to give me a 30 day fully functional trial first. No go yet but I'll keep on them...LOL

For now, I'll just keep doing these in Paint Shop Pro X2. I'm getting good with it but the truth is, it takes me days to do these in PSP where as it would take minutes in Artcam.

Wait till you see the batch I'm making to sell. Unfortunately, I'll won't have them on the Pattern Depot in time for folks to use for Christmas. So I'm thinking I'll post pictures of them here and let folks buy them at a "pre-sale" discount.