PDA

View Full Version : Telecaster blue

liquidguitars
12-06-2008, 12:25 PM
Here is a new Telecaster guitar built on the Carvewright with a bear claw spruce top. On the back i used one of the free patterns of a tree life.

The marks on the top are from a Bear climing/marking a old spruce tree. You can see the bear claws forming a paw print and he/she was big!

The Carvewright made over 90% of the Tele including neck, body, fret locations, inlays and drillouts ect.

LG

AWoodsmith
12-06-2008, 12:29 PM
Now that is cool.....

fwharris
12-06-2008, 12:43 PM
LG,

Another great job! Glad the bear claws were before you did the carve!!

mtylerfl
12-06-2008, 04:10 PM
Here is a new Telecaster guitar built on the Carvewright with a bear claw spruce top. On the back i used one of the free patterns of a tree.

The marks on the top are from a Bear climing/marking a old spruce tree. You can see the bear claws forming a paw print and he/she was big!

The Carvewright made over 90% of the Tele including neck, body, fret locations, inlays and drillouts ect.

LG

LG, you do AMAZING work - super-pro all the way!

FiddlemakerMills
12-06-2008, 04:10 PM
Really nice work LG, how is the sound?

Kenm810
12-06-2008, 04:34 PM
LG,

A truly Dramatic looking Instrument,
Excellent Job and Excellent Craftsmanship!

JLT
12-06-2008, 05:04 PM
LG,

Excellent workmanship!

I have a colleague at work who has a massive collection of guitars, and he's asked a number of times about the possibilities of making guitars with the carvewright. Rather than try to answer his questions, I always mention your work and point him to your posts and website because of the professional grade results you turn out.

Jon

pine acres woodshop
12-06-2008, 07:04 PM
I love the bear claw spruce top. I have some right now that I am using on a couple of Zebrawood acoustic guitars one is a dreadnought the other is a om model, I call them brother and sister. One of these days I will post some of my guitars.
Mark

Digitalwoodshop
12-06-2008, 07:37 PM
Excellent work... WOW !!!!

AL

flemingswoodworks
12-06-2008, 08:07 PM
very nice, I'm getting myself the designer software with probe for christmas and I'm going to attempt to make a guitar,I hope it comes out half as good as some of the ones I have seen of yours,You are the man with this machine

Will

liquidguitars
12-06-2008, 09:35 PM
Thanks guys..

the Carvewight has been a big asset in controlling quality and enhancing sound, not to mention taking the hard steps out of the build. The guitar sound is traditional fender tele with a bit of spruce.

LG

whr1900
12-06-2008, 09:46 PM
outstanding work hopefully some day you will post how we can do that on our machines.
Not being able to play myself but loving instrumental music I can just imagine the sounds.

William

Eagle Hollow
12-07-2008, 06:44 AM
Fender has turned out thousands of guitars but not one of them ever sported bear claw marks! LG, your work is amazing. My fingers are itching to pick out a tune on one your incredible axes. Too bad Ojai is so far from Rapid City. We could have a great jam!

Thanks for sharing your projects.

Old Salt
12-08-2008, 08:06 AM
I posted the pattern on the back, it is the tree of life very fitting for your prodject. looks great.
Gary

liquidguitars
12-08-2008, 12:14 PM
I posted the pattern on the back, it is the tree of life very fitting for your prodject. looks great.

Gary thats a cool pattern. I used it a few times now funny thing
i see a few faces in the limbs..

LG

atauer
12-08-2008, 12:26 PM
Really nice work LG, how is the sound?

If it sounds anything like the one we received today, it sounds great!

liquidguitars
12-08-2008, 03:30 PM
Alex,
Safe and sound from it's overnight flight I hope.

LG

atauer
12-08-2008, 03:33 PM
It looks amazing and sounds amazing as well! I envy your talent!