PDA

View Full Version : Looking for pattern

Old Cop
11-26-2008, 01:22 PM
I am looking for a pattern of the Kansas University Jayhawk emblem.If anyone knows where to direct me I would appreciate it.
Thanks

DrBob
11-26-2008, 03:47 PM
Hi Old Cop
just type in (Kansas University Jayhawk emblem) on google images and you will see lots of them.
Bob

andes
11-26-2008, 08:48 PM
Old Cop,

check this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:University_of_Kansas_Jayhawk_logo.svg

Ike
11-27-2008, 01:03 AM
I am looking for a pattern of the Kansas University Jayhawk emblem.If anyone knows where to direct me I would appreciate it.
Thanks

Thanks to Andrea's input I was able to make this pattern for you. Hope it will work!

Ike

tstryk
11-27-2008, 09:25 AM
Here is a useful link to all the NCAA logos...
http://www.sportslogos.net/sport.php?id=6

Old Cop
11-27-2008, 09:27 AM
Ike,

Thanks for the Jayhawk pattern.It is great.I really enjoy your patterns and have used several. dont have the talent to make a pattern yet but am going to try.Once again,your patterns are really great;

Old Cop

Old Cop
11-27-2008, 09:29 AM
Thanks for the link.It will be a great help.This is really one great group.

tstryk
11-27-2008, 10:11 AM
Many times I will make a font out of them and carve them with centerline - its fast and easy!

Ike
11-27-2008, 04:33 PM
Ike,

Thanks for the Jayhawk pattern.It is great.I really enjoy your patterns and have used several. dont have the talent to make a pattern yet but am going to try.Once again,your patterns are really great;

Old Cop

No problem my friend I enjoy trying to make patterns. I am happy with this one!

Ike

Mike Witt
11-27-2008, 05:11 PM
I am looking for a profile of a nurse wearing the nurses cap. I have found one but am unable too carve it because the design is to small and the breadth of the line in the drawing are to fine, I would really like to be able to carve this standing proud on the sign plaque without chipping out.
Any assistance will be appreciated

Thanks
Mike

skeeterman
11-27-2008, 05:19 PM
tstryk, how do you make them as a font and use centerline? I would like to carve a lot of diferent patterns with centerline because of how fast it is but not sure how . bjbethke posted a font with calvin peeing for me but i could not figure out how to download it or use it.

gsdsj
11-27-2008, 06:32 PM
I am looking for a profile of a nurse wearing the nurses cap. I have found one but am unable too carve it because the design is to small and the breadth of the line in the drawing are to fine, I would really like to be able to carve this standing proud on the sign plaque without chipping out.

Thanks
Mike

Will this work? Change feather to none. Greg

Ike
11-28-2008, 10:18 PM

Thanks
Mike

Mike found a nice nurse and a mean nurse!!! Plus one I am not sure, but it was under my medical patterns.

Ike