PDA

View Full Version : last supper litho

supershingler
11-25-2008, 11:12 PM
i have a request for a last supper litho

i am looking for a picture of the last supper that i could use to carve the litho

i have carved the last supper carving that was in the pattern sharing in 1/4 in white corian but back lighting does not give it the true picture effect that they are looking for.

i hope someone understands what i need and can help

i live in a area where i cant seem to find a picture of the last supper that i could take a digital picture of to make a litho

thanks in advance

kendall

mtylerfl
11-25-2008, 11:20 PM
Hello Kendall,

Have you tried a Google or Yahoo image search yet? Might find some photos that are useable.

If I run across any suitable high-quality images, I'll be sure to let you know. Sounds like a great project for a litho!

bjbethke
11-28-2008, 01:51 AM
i have a request for a last supper litho

i am looking for a picture of the last supper that i could use to carve the litho

i have carved the last supper carving that was in the pattern sharing in 1/4 in white corian but back lighting does not give it the true picture effect that they are looking for.

i hope someone understands what i need and can help

i live in a area where i cant seem to find a picture of the last supper that i could take a digital picture of to make a litho

thanks in advance

kendall

I have a photo of a last supper image, it is too large to post on the forum. PM me with your e-mail I could send it to you.
This is the screen print. The image is in PNG format, 8.9 MB in size.

Kenm810
11-28-2008, 05:25 AM
BJB,
Nice find,
A version of the last Supper I hadn't seen before,
eleven Apostles seated at the table with Jesus,
and possibly Judas as a shadow in the doorway.
I also would be interested in how it might carve as a litho.

Kenm810
11-28-2008, 05:27 AM
BJB,
Nice find,
A version of the last Supper I hadn't seen before
eleven Apostles seated at the table with Jesus,
and possibly Judas as a shadow in the doorway.
I also would be interested in how it might carve as a litho.