PDA

View Full Version : Any CWs in St.Paul/Mpls area ??

Rick P
11-21-2008, 09:12 AM
Does anyone have a Carvewright in the St. Paul / Minneapolis area of Minnesota? I would like to see one in action for a few minutes if possible.
Rick P
Cottage Grove,MN

mtylerfl
11-21-2008, 10:18 AM
Does anyone have a Carvewright in the St. Paul / Minneapolis area of Minnesota? I would like to see one in action for a few minutes if possible.
Rick P
Cottage Grove,MN

Hello Rick,

You can conveniently view several excellent videos of the machine in action simply by visiting the following website:

http://www.wood-carving-machine-tips.com/index.html

I own two machines - bought the first one sight unseen except for viewing a short video posted at the CarveWright website about 2 years ago (I ordered a machine the following day). Never saw a machine in person before that - wasn't really necessary! Bought a second machine a few months later to help me keep up with all my projects - and I'm still behind!

supershingler
11-21-2008, 01:23 PM
rick

welcome to the forum

i live in central south dakota and would love to show you my machine if only i was closer.

i think there is a couple of guys in the southern twin cities area that have machines as i have seen their posts.

there is also a couple of sites that have videos also if you google search
"carvewright videos".

the machine is everything they say it is if you take it slow and learn the machine. read all the forum posts and the tips and trick, and the tutorials and you can learn a bunch.

good luck and im me if you have any questions or if i can help

kendall

Dan-Woodman
11-21-2008, 04:14 PM
Rick
Check with www.cncartguild.com . They have a list of owners and contact info by state.
Go to home page ,left under guild members.
later Daniel

Ron Heiden
11-21-2008, 07:08 PM
I live in Fargo,My brother and I both have one If you would want to come out this way we would be more than happy to show you our machines

kidblue
11-22-2008, 10:01 PM
Rick,

My new CW will be here this next week. If you would like you could help me un pack it. I have never used one before so I figure two heads are better than one.
Let me know what you think

kidblue

Kenm810
11-23-2008, 08:11 AM
Rick P – kidblue,

Welcome to the CW Forum,
While I agree two heads can often be better than one, by getting involved and posting on this Forum you’ll have 646 Active Members: plus 4,223 Members and Guests reading and putting their heads together to help you with answers, advice, and a ton of knowledge about these machines plus how and what they can do.
The Forum has a Great Search option to find ideas, projects along with solutions to problems or answers for questions you may need help with.
Please feel free to ask for help or guidance with your Machine, there are ton of fine folks here that are more than willing to help.
To get a good head start, Make time to read all the tips and tricks at the CW home page http://www.carvewright.com/cms/tips-and-tricks
There are also sites with several videos listed on the forum that also help,
Remember at one time or another all of us here started as a new guy on the block.