PDA

View Full Version : Cant Activate New Subscription

supershingler
11-13-2008, 06:14 PM
i just order the subscription for the monthly project but cant seem to figure out how to get it started

i cant find where to type in the subscription no.

please help the dummy

kendall

fwharris
11-13-2008, 08:07 PM
i just order the subscription for the monthly project but cant seem to figure out how to get it started

i cant find where to type in the subscription no.

please help the dummy

kendall

Kendall,

If you just signed up for the subscription you will have to wait until the next issue is sent out to you by email. It will have a link that will take you to the down load of the project.

supershingler
11-13-2008, 08:49 PM
has the sleigh projects been released yet?

mtylerfl
11-13-2008, 09:08 PM
Hello,

I just received an email late this evening from CarveWright saying:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Just in Time for the Holidays!
Become a Project Subscriber and receive this Festive Sleigh Project just in time for the holidays! <pic of Festive Sleigh>
As a Subscriber, you will recieve a total of 12 new and unique projects (one a month) for one low price!
Save hundreds of dollars compared to purchasing these projects separately!
EXAMPLE: The Festive Sleigh Project can be purchased individually for $50. As a Subscriber, your cost per project is only $10. A fantastic Value! <pics of four former projects>
Subscribers SAVE BIG!
The four project examples above had a total pro-rated cost of only $40 for Project Subscribers. These same projects purchased individually are $205. A SAVINGS of $165 for just those four! Imagine how much you will save on 12 Projects for an entire year!
All projects include complete illustrated instructions so you can get started right away! We've done all the "hard" work for you - all you need to do is follow the directions and finish each project any way you like.
Visit the CarveWright Store today to sign-up for theCarveWright Project of the Month Subscription Newsletter!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So, you should be getting the Sleigh Project link via email if you just signed up. I would say go ahead and give CarveWright a phone call if you haven't gotten the link within 24 hrs or so.