PDA

View Full Version : Chevy Bowtie?

brenda123
11-12-2008, 10:32 AM
Anyone have a chevy bowtie pattern? Or If someone knows would it be possible to make it in paint as a greyscale, or in powerpoint? Seems wouldnt be too complicated to make i guess. Well thanks in advance for any advice......

eromran
11-12-2008, 10:56 AM
Anyone have a chevy bowtie pattern? Or If someone knows would it be possible to make it in paint as a greyscale, or in powerpoint? Seems wouldnt be too complicated to make i guess. Well thanks in advance for any advice......I've carved these the bow tie carves great turn it sideways and you can see a slight incline also. The JPEG is one i carved out of corian for someone that had a Toyota with a Chevy motor in it.

brenda123
11-12-2008, 02:19 PM
Hey thanks alot!!! Looks great !! Thats funny the chevyota.... A new hybrid? Thanks again ill try the chevy out...

DocWheeler
11-13-2008, 08:25 AM
The post by eromran was on my mind as I drove home last evening. I wondered about the combining of the names of the Companies involved.

Then it dawned on me that having the Chevy bowtie with "Toylet" in it would probably not have been a good idea!

As you get older, your mind does strange things :)

cnsranch
11-13-2008, 08:54 AM
Now THAT'S funny, Ken