PDA

View Full Version : Carvaholics Calendar

atauer
11-11-2008, 11:49 AM
Kendall I'm "borrowing" your idea for this one.

Myself and the helpbot just had a quick conversation about possibly creating a calendar. The picture each month would be a different finished project done by our customers to showcase their talent. We haven't worked out the details on how we would produce it or how we would select the projects, but we would like feedback on this.

Would you guys like something like this???

HelpBot3000
11-11-2008, 11:53 AM
I vote yes! Wait, you already mentioned me. Well I vote yes anyway.

supershingler
11-11-2008, 12:16 PM
Absolutely

And I Dont Mind Sharing My Ideas With Anyone Lol

Go For It And Put Me Down For One

I JUST DONT WANT THE JOB OF PICKING OUT ONLY 12 PROJECTS FOR THE THOUSANDS AND THOUSAND YOU ARE GOING TO RECIEVE

MAYBE YOULL HAVE TO PUT THEM IN A HAT AND PICK 12

GOOD LUCK

Kendall

brady.schwyhart
11-11-2008, 12:23 PM
Count me in too. Just an idea, so that you can use more than just twelve projects,,,,have a themed project for each holiday on that day. Like, a turkey for thanksgiving, that awesome sleigh for christmas, etc. Just a thought.
Brady

HelpBot3000
11-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Jeez, even then we see so many different that are appropriate for the different holidays that are just amazing. Maybe we could do a sort of collage or something like that or variant calenders like version 1 with one set of pictures and version 2 with another. Then you could get one for the shop and one for the house. :)

Betty Woodall
11-11-2008, 03:56 PM
I think that this is a great idea. We would be happy to contribute. BW

jcorder
11-11-2008, 04:53 PM
I think that this is a great idea. We would be happy to contribute. BW

The selection process is going to be really tough. The projects I have seen on here so far, it would be extremely hard to pick just one to put on the calendar each month. You could pick one a day and not cover all the talented artists here! I will be glad to view your calendar, I will be happy to remark about your calendar, I will be happy to offer my congrats to the winners each month. I won't be putting anything up for the spot for a very long time I am old and the learning curve any more is like climbing a mountain backwards and I sure don't want to be responsible for choosing!

whew, I am sure that post will help a lot!

swhitney
11-11-2008, 09:23 PM
How about adding a page or two to the monthly newsletter which has the next month's calendar, and featured project, as well as a few important dates (holidays, CW/CC demos & shows, etc.) ??????

we could then print it out if we so desired and you folks at CW do not have inventory to deal with... (too much / not enough...)

and although posted elsewhere, I vote for a shirt or hat with the CW logo .....

Tom75
11-11-2008, 10:04 PM
i think its a great idea

supershingler
11-11-2008, 11:13 PM
AL

you really need to come out of the shop more. the lack of sunlight is affections your thinking. lol

maybe you and chris could coauthor a repair manuel for the rest of us.

luck for me i havent need any majors yet(<he knocks on his head as no wood is close)

and by the way your imput is priceless as far as im concerned so keep up the good work. just the stuff you have done would keep about the next 10 yrs locked in.

someday i hope to do a road trip and drop in and say hi and see your operation

keep up the great work

kendall