PDA

View Full Version : Need simple football pattern

Rocky
11-10-2008, 05:06 PM
Does anyone have a simple football pattern that they would like to share. By simple, I mean a pattern that is carved using centerline (I guess it's not technically a pattern). I searched the pattern file, but couldn't find one.

Thanks,

andes
11-10-2008, 05:40 PM
Here's one, not sure if its exactly what you are looking for. Also, here's a dingbat font that has a football

atauer
11-10-2008, 05:42 PM
great football andes, but I think he was wanting a vector format.

atauer
11-10-2008, 05:44 PM
Try this one.

Rocky
11-10-2008, 06:45 PM
Atauer, thanks, that is exactly what I was looking for. Andrea, thank you, too; I'll keep yours for future use.

Rocky
11-10-2008, 06:57 PM
Atauer, thanks, that is exactly what I was looking for. Andrea, thank you, too; I'll keep yours for future use.

Follow up - Atauer, the football is fine, but since it is bigger than I need I was trying to select all the paths and do a group re-size by pulling the "handles". As it turns out, it won't work; I can only re-size one path at a time. Is there a way to re-size all paths at once so that they stay proportionate?

jcorder
11-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Follow up - Atauer, the football is fine, but since it is bigger than I need I was trying to select all the paths and do a group re-size by pulling the "handles". As it turns out, it won't work; I can only re-size one path at a time. Is there a way to re-size all paths at once so that they stay proportionate?

Hi Rocky,
If you hold the control key down and and click on each part, they will eventually all outline in white, then just right click and select group. Once you do that, you can grab the gold arrow "handles" and the entire project will resize for you.

Good luck
Jeff

Kenm810
11-10-2008, 08:11 PM
Jeff's got it. http://forum.carvewright.com/images/icons/icon14.gif Select all in edit and group

Rocky
11-11-2008, 04:25 AM
That did it, Jeff! Thanks, folks. It's interesting that one can select all and move all without selecting group.