PDA

View Full Version : Another Idea

badger
10-13-2008, 07:12 PM
For those looking for other ideas, My wife had made Kitchen Angels for friends and would use materials that matched the colors in their Kitchens.

Well I would guess you could do the same in a sign and use the same concept to use stains or colors that would match their home.

Most already have an angel pattern they can use and I basically just added this to add the words used.

RayTrek
10-14-2008, 08:33 AM
Hello Badger
That is a great Idea thanks for the shareing.
Ray.

Rocky
10-14-2008, 06:21 PM
For those looking for other ideas, My wife had made Kitchen Angels for friends and would use materials that matched the colors in their Kitchens.

Well I would guess you could do the same in a sign and use the same concept to use stains or colors that would match their home.

Most already have an angel pattern they can use and I basically just added this to add the words used.

Badger, I like the saying, but I do have a question. Why did you use 6 instances of Centerline text instead of one since it's all the same font? Is there a trick here I don't know about?

badger
10-14-2008, 06:52 PM
I got used to typing in each line seperately just in case something happens that I have to stop the machine and need to restart it later after an error or something where I can take off the lines that have already been carved so they dont have to be done over again, just in case they dont line up on the next.

I can also place the line where I want it instead of centerline doing it.

Rocky
10-15-2008, 04:16 AM
I got used to typing in each line seperately just in case something happens that I have to stop the machine and need to restart it later after an error or something where I can take off the lines that have already been carved so they dont have to be done over again, just in case they dont line up on the next.

I can also place the line where I want it instead of centerline doing it.

Good idea! Thanks.

jeff412
12-21-2008, 08:56 PM
Can you post that angel ptn? Or is it possible to pull it from the mpc?

Jeff

ChrisAlb
12-21-2008, 10:03 PM
Can you post that angel ptn? Or is it possible to pull it from the mpc?

Jeff

Yep, just save the MPC and you can copy and paste it to another project board.