PDA

View Full Version : Machine for Sale

bjwisdom
10-10-2008, 06:50 PM
I hate to sell it but I need the cash. I have the machine with between 200 and 300 hours on it (I'll post actual amount tomorrow), a scanning probe, and the complete bit set for $1700 firm plus actual shipping.

bjwisdom
10-12-2008, 08:54 AM
Well, I checked the usage...and boy was I wrong. There are less than 110 hours on the machine. Regarding the scanning probe and full bit set, I purchased them about 6 months ago and have only used 3 of the bits. I've made about 5 scans with the probe. After checking with recent sales on Ebay, Craigslist, etc.. it appears that a price of $1300 would be more appropriate. I also have one extra roller belt. The machine has served well, and I have only had to service it once....for a new flex shaft and z truck replacement. Like the other sellers, I would prefer it goes to a current or previous carvewright owner. As I mentioned, I really hate to sell it, but with financial obligations and lack of time to put it to use, it was the most obvious thing for me to sell. If I do not have any offers in a couple days I will probably put it on Ebay.