PDA

View Full Version : Version 1.131 cutpath question?

George Keefe
10-06-2008, 12:22 PM
I just upgraded to version 1.131 last week. During the path cut on the machine, it cut the board out with one pass. Previous version did this using multiple passes.
I am concerned that this single pass cutout may stress the machine.
Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way I can program to cutout with several passes?

mtylerfl
10-06-2008, 12:51 PM
I just upgraded to version 1.131 last week. During the path cut on the machine, it cut the board out with one pass. Previous version did this using multiple passes.
I am concerned that this single pass cutout may stress the machine.
Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way I can program to cutout with several passes?

Hello George,

The September 2008 Tips & Tricks Newsletter describes this in detail - have you signed up to automatically receive the Tips newsletter notifications? If not, please do -you will miss an awful lot of helpful, up-to-date information if you don't! (which you have experienced already, based on your question):D

Rather than re-explain it all here - just download a copy of the Tips & Tricks and "all" your questions will be answered! Enjoy!

George Keefe
10-06-2008, 12:56 PM
Thank you, that should it.

George Keefe
10-06-2008, 01:00 PM
Carvewright web site must be down. Could not get tips and tricks. Have to try latter. Again, thank you for your help.

mtylerfl
10-06-2008, 01:52 PM
Carvewright web site must be down. Could not get tips and tricks. Have to try latter. Again, thank you for your help.

Hello George,

You can always download the Tips & Tricks at the CarveBuddy website, too...

http://www.carvebuddy.com/learning_center.html