PDA

View Full Version : Can't register new patterns

Ike
10-03-2008, 08:09 PM
Anyone else having trouble registering software ? I typed in the serial # CW sent to me and it comes up invalid.

Hope I can get it straighten out tomorrow?

Ike

Ike
10-03-2008, 08:33 PM
Help Help, boo hoo I wanted to use my new patterns and software and can't register any of them! I have the serial #'s and none will work, just keeps telling me the #'s are invalid.

Is is it beacuse of LHR changing servers?

Ike

Dan-Woodman
10-03-2008, 09:48 PM
Do you have a user name and password on the carvewright website?
Also are you trying the pattern or buying the pattern?
later Daniel

Ike
10-03-2008, 09:59 PM
Do you have a user name and password on the carvewright website?
Also are you trying the pattern or buying the pattern?
later Daniel

Dan, yes used my user name and password. Already bought the patterns, before I can use them I need to register them. I was e-mailed the serial numbers and when I input them I get an invalid serial number.

So looks like I will be calling LHR to help me. I was just wondering if it is on LHR end or mine. If anyone else is having troubles registering software I know it is not me!

Ike

dchris4691
10-03-2008, 10:43 PM
Hi ike. I two bought patterns last week and had the same problem. I found when I type in the period using the one on the number pad it would come up invalid. so I tried the period on the key board and I worked. Weird.

dchris4691
10-03-2008, 10:44 PM
Hi ike. I two bought patterns last week and had the same problem. I found when I type in the period using the one on the number pad it would come up invalid. so I tried the period on the key board and It worked. Weird. sorry i forgot the T

Ike
10-03-2008, 10:54 PM
That is strange! I cut and paste the number, been using the key board for the period. It is only because I want to use it tonight! I will try the the keypad, it will be tomorrow and I will have a tech register for me.

Oh well!!! Lol

Ike

badger
10-04-2008, 01:50 AM
I beleive on thier end. Same thing happened last week also. Had support help me get it registered.