PDA

View Full Version : Project Subscription

Hexe SA
10-01-2008, 08:22 PM
Ok I'm impatient but I ordered the Project newsletter. Where is Octobers project?

mtylerfl
10-02-2008, 08:33 AM
Ok I'm impatient but I ordered the Project newsletter. Where is Octobers project?

Hello,

I think you'll really enjoy the projects! - and, it's probably the best bang-for-the-buck out there (even though I say so myself). Ten bucks a project - not too bad! Plus, folks tell me they learn a lot about layout techniques, their machine capabilities, and just have a "good time" in general.

Please give LHR a call and ask them about the October Project distribution. They do have it, but with the recent hurricane Ike and all, they may still be running a tad behind.

EDIT: Just for fun, I thought I would post pictures of the Project Subscription items up through October. The project subscription works similar to a magazine subscription - your 12 projects for a subscription start with the month you sign up. ("Back issues" are eventually made available separately in the CarveWright Project store at regular price if you need a project that you missed earlier.)

Here's the pics...
Trout Clock - June 2008 Project
Decorative Bird Cage - July 2008 Project
Vintage Coin Caddy - Aug 2008 Project
Swan Planter or Magazine Holder - Sept 2008 Project
Outhouse Message Board - Oct 2008 Project

Lin
10-03-2008, 04:54 AM
The swan is the project for October and I got my e-mail with the download yesterday....
Lin