PDA

View Full Version : well well

menewfy
09-21-2008, 08:16 AM
I have not been on here in quite some time but someone had asked me about on of my patterns so I thought I would check in to see if anything has changed.

A couple of things I noticed

1. not alot of people posting I am sure there are many reasons this could be.

2. the people who are posting are still having the same issues I was having back over a year ago hmmmmmmm.

3. I did notice that there is no bickering going on so I guess that is good news right.

well I hope all is going well your the people who are still carving.
Cheers

SharonB
09-22-2008, 12:42 AM
We might not be posting but we are reading. Besides, when the machine is working so well, have very little time to post or bicker.

JVallario
09-22-2008, 09:13 AM
Welcome Back. I'm here at least once a day and checking nearly every new post just to broaden my understanding and be alert to posssible miss-steps. Only have a few hours on my CW but my only issues have been user related.

I must have read hundreds of postings before even starting my machine. The Crane Cam Lube with Moly suggestion made sure I didn't fry my flex shaft right out the gate. I'm a big fan of these forums and the great folks I've run into on them.

David Myers
09-23-2008, 01:12 PM
I haven't posted in a while. As I become more familiar with my machine I have less problems and when problems come up I can trouble shoot them to find out what caused the problem and correct it. My machine is running fine but I still check the posts daily to keep up to date with what's going on in the CarveWright world.

David