PDA

View Full Version : Machine starts in Accessory Menu

hotpop
09-15-2008, 12:04 PM
My machine is starting up in Accessory Menu, 1)Scan Mode it should start up with Project Menu. Regardless of which button I push I can't seem to get to Project Menu. BTW I do not have a scanning probe.

I did try picking the start point and end point and letting the machine cycle through a scan hoping I could go to the Project Menu but that didn't work either.

Any suggestions?

Amonaug
09-15-2008, 12:09 PM
Can you press 0) Options, 5) User Options and use the arrow keys to get to scan then select the one it's not on. If it's on z-truck select cover and visa-versa

Digitalwoodshop
09-15-2008, 12:10 PM
So you just got your machine back and it had the New Z Bundle installed.... The New Z Bundle has slightly different wires and now you need to go into the setup menu and change the selection of where you plug the Probe into from the old Spindle to the Cover Jack. Once you do that you are back on the road. You will also need a Probe jumper plug to plug into the Cover Jack.

Good Luck,

AL

mtylerfl
09-15-2008, 03:44 PM
If you have the "new" Z-Pak...

After you put your card in the machine, turn the machine on. It should say “Scan Area”. Press “0”. Scroll down to number 5, User Options. Scroll down to Scan Probe. Make sure it is on “cover” instead of Z truck.

Ike
09-15-2008, 04:44 PM
I was told by LHR to enter 0 the 5 then 3 and hit stop 3 times. Has worked for me, seems to be more ways then 1!

Ike

hotpop
09-15-2008, 05:00 PM
Kevin and Michael T had the solution. Thanks Guys.